Diablo® III

Achievement,checkpoints not working correctly

Yea i know there's more pressing concerns, but when you have time, my problem is is my game doesn't remember me beating the skeleton king, i have beaten him twice now and going to have to do it a 3rd time, because when i log out, instead putting me after the fact, or at the right checkpoint, it puts me back to the beginning of the quest, and now i going to beat it a 3rd time, and hope it remembers, but as it stands i cant play forward if i sign out and the achievements i earned for this disperse into the wind, so when you have the time can you get to this plz. especially the checkpoints not saving. plz. thank you a patient customer. for now,,,:)
Reply Quote
I've been having a similar problem. I've gotten to the checkpoint in the cemetery 3 times already, but everytime I quit and log back in, my game is only saved up to the west gates of New Tristam.
Reply Quote
sounds just like the one area im talking about.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]