Diablo® III

Blue screening

My laptop is blue screening after playing the game for like 20-30 minutes each time. Any ideas?
Reply Quote
Same for me! Computer has all the hardware for it as well.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I am having an identical issue, always after 20-30 minutes in.
Reply Quote
Getting the same BSoD problem on Windows 7 so it's not the XP issue talked about before either.
Reply Quote
Same issue on windows 8 randomly BSoD all acts adventure and story 10 min. up to 1 hr. of play.I have formatted and updated windows and reinstalled D3 and still have issue
Reply Quote
I have had this happen to me as well. It starts off running fine the this kind of stutter starts to happen after a while and then I will get a BSOD after anywhere from 30min to 2 hours. I was starting to think it was just my PC but I'm kinda glad to hear others are having the same issue. I'm running windows 7.
my rig:
EVGA 04G-P4-2768-KR GeForce GTX 760 4GB
AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 4.0GHz
ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB)
Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB SSD
Edited by Maengorn#1153 on 3/29/2014 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same thing hapening. Started yesterday. Any fixes or patches responsible?
Da @*@@@*% is going on?
Reply Quote
Since last update I experience major problems BSOD's all the time. Th game is not working anymore. I paid a lot of money for this !@#$ing reaper of souls. I want my money back, because there is no support at all from the developers.
Reply Quote
Im glad other people are having this problem...
Reply Quote
Since last update I experience major problems BSOD's all the time. Th game is not working anymore. I paid a lot of money for this !@#$ing reaper of souls. I want my money back, because there is no support at all from the developers

I think your being a bit harsh. The xpac has been out for less than a week. Idk about others but I can still play the game for several hours some nights with no issue. I'm sure blizzard is working on fixing it but they need to collect information on the errors first. They are also working on WoD and they just released Hearthstone. They have a lot on their plate but I'm sure a fix will come out soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]