Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
So earlier my mouse wasnt working at all...i managed to fiddle with the options for diablo 3 and the mouse will work just fine as long as the game is running in a windowed display for -.- why in the world does that make any difference for the mouse to work -.- anyone have an idea on how to get the mouse to work while the games being displayed in fullsize?
Support Forum Agent
1. Right click anywhere on the desktop and select Screen Resolution
2. Click on Make text and other items larger or smaller
3. Change the size of text to Smaller - 100% (default)
4. Apply, click on Log off now and restart
Support Information Administrator
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.