Diablo® III

Have you created a Diablo 3 Character?

Am I the only one who hasn't been able to even create a character much less play the game in the last 24 hours? It looks like most people have at least achieved that feat. My lack of success has me wearing a :(
Reply Quote
dude, im so sorry to hear. but itll be fixed in a week for sure. just pick a day on the calendar next year, mark it off with "d3" and wait till then to play. if you'd like, ill even come help/ start a new char so you don feel "left out" then.

ps im serious, hit me up, or join a public game, i know there will be a large pool of games for you next week still. best of luck till then.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
05/15/2012 09:49 PMPosted by sbi
Am I the only one who hasn't been able to even create a character much less play the game in the last 24 hours? It looks like most people have at least achieved that feat. My lack of success has me wearing a :(

I made 2, I have a Lvl 2 wizard and a lvl 11 Witch doctor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]