Diablo® III

I NEED A GOOD PCI graphics cardd please help

85 Blood Elf Mage
hey guys i need a good PCI graphic card.. not express or can some1 tell me how to work around it or instal somthing in my comp ...i currently have

System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD E-300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 1300 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow... AMD E-300 APU.

There is no good PCI graphics card. That died in early 2000s.
Reply Quote
Wow... AMD E-300 APU.

There is no good PCI graphics card. That died in early 2000s.

There were a few PCI 9500GT's made that should be able to at least run the game. Very hard to find though, and there's a lot more questions that need answering before I'd recommend purchasing a PCI-based graphics card.
Reply Quote
hey guys i need a good PCI graphic card.. not express or can some1 tell me how to work around it or instal somthing in my comp ...i currently have

System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD E-300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 1300 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

You are on a laptop, there gpu is going to be unupgradable. I don't think the pci slot on a laptop supports graphic cards, just those plug in ones for an ethernet jack or something.

Also your cpu is pretty underpowered, if you actually want to play Diablo 3 smoothly on any setting, buying a better laptop is the only option
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
im not on a laptop..its a desk top... and would http://www.bestbuy.com/site/VisionTek+-+Radeon+HD+3450+512MB+DDR2+PCI+Graphics+Card/2728164.p?id=1218645215047&skuId=2728164&st=Radeon HD 3450&cp=1&lp=1 be better
Reply Quote
61 Worgen Warrior
Any x400 Radeon is a budget card designed with HTPCs in mind primarily, like for people who need something better than integrated graphics for, say, watching HD movies or something on their computer. They work for some very light gaming but overall they're not gaming cards.

If you're trying to keep your computer up to date for gaming, it's not going to be sufficient and you'd be better off spending your money toward a whole new system. For $99 you could get a much better PCI-Express graphics card on Newegg, like a HD 6750 or 6770.

For now, you're probably better off just using your APU's integrated chip though if you just want to play D3. The game should run on lower settings I'd wager because you really don't need a powerhouse PC to play it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]