Diablo® III

Level 15 and 48 dps. Low?

85 Goblin Mage
I have gathered what gear I could in my leveling stage, but my dps seems to be extremely low compared to others. :9
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
you're level 15. play for a couple hours more and you'll replace everything you have now. and, try not to judge your character's performance after such a small amount of time!
Reply Quote
I'm 14 and have 46.
Reply Quote
To me it seems a little low. Just upgraded my gear at 24 but until then i was using mostly the same gear from lvl 15 or so and i was well over 100.
Reply Quote
im at 70 and im level 14... you'll get there!

its all about the items
Reply Quote
Item DPS jumps at level 18+ ...

I have only 27.36dps shown when I'm only level 14, I'm using hand crossbow and a quiver at that time. I have a youtube video in rapid fire thread here showing it at the last few minutes.

Now I've 112.46dps at level 23, but switched to dual wield hand crossbows( 1 yellow and the other blue crafted)
Reply Quote
Get the Journeyman crafted dual hand crossbows and you should get to 70-80 at lvl 17.
Reply Quote
Currently lvl 16 w/ 63 dps.

Look for dex bonus in you equips.
Reply Quote
Level 16 with 97.59dps here... Nice to hear I must be doing something right (2hand cb with quiver)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]