Diablo® III

Corrupt Download

100 Human Warlock
War
Trying to download the game from the site, as I am one of the annual pass people who received the game. Whenever I try to install I get this error.

Error: The File "C://Program Files/Diablo III/Updates/d3-0-9558-Win-Final.MPQ" is corrupt.

Tried redownloading like 5 times now. Same error each time.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
War
Bump
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
I got the same problem. The installer worked to a certain point, then errored. When I try to do it again on the battlenet site, I submit the birthday requirements and submit and it goes to the next page, with Diablo II STILL requiring the birthday requirement, with WoW downloads above it with multiple selections. What gives?

I've also noticed the browser indication "error on page" on nearly every battlenet page. Blizzard coders... please let someone else proof-read your coding!

At this time, I also CANNOT copy an existing character into the Mists of Pandaria beta (realm selection dropdown is BLANK!).

Is this just another way Blizzard is trying to snag more money from devout players? (IE: PAY for the physical game discs and NOT have these issues?)

Blizzard (Activision) doesn't realize (yet) how many long-time players they've chased away due to coding problems. *SIGH*
Reply Quote
im trying to download this update and it keeps saying the file is corrupt please try and download it again but nothing happeneds it keeps saying its corrupt what do i do.
Reply Quote
Ive got the same problem cant fix it and cant play - thought that someone may know what to do and I brought the physical disc and still having the problems, It spoils a great game.
Edited by Draco111#6104 on 5/30/2012 8:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Just delete the listed file and start the launcher again.
Reply Quote
Worked for me, thank you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]