Diablo® III

Achievement progress: journals

I'm looking through my achievement progress and I noticed that Leah's Journal, Part 3 is not checked. The problem is that since it is in my journal list, I cannot pick it up again, and listening to it does not fulfill the requirement for the achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I have the same issue, though it includes other journal entries from other sections as well (and they are not the "Leah's Journal, Part 3"). For example, I should have the meta-bestiary achievement but the achievement tracker is not including some entries from Act 1 like the Spider Queen and others.

My guess is that this is due to the server issues that occurred about a week ago and (as far as I know) I have no problems with anything after Act 1.

Will this be fixed or will I be forever prevented from getting some achievements on my account?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]