Diablo® III

Unsupported video card help

Like many others Diablo 3 does not support my video card (which is stupid considering the 2 one does). I have a standard HP 64-bit. The card I have is Intel(r) 4 chipset family, or somthing like this. I was wondering if there is anything I can do, or download to fix this? It is the most current driver compatible to my lap top. I want to the midnight release for this game, and still haven't gotten to play it. Please give me good news. :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Diablo 2 is a 10 year old game with a 10 year old engine, Diablo 3 is using a brand new engine. Its like saying why cant my VW Bug out run a Bugatti.

If the card is listed as not supported there really isn't much you can do other than get a new computer (since you can't really upgrade laptop video cards).
Reply Quote
dont buy a laptop for videogames get a desktop one
Reply Quote
I know that the Diablo 2 comparrison was stupid haha. I think my only hope is if Intel upgrades there driver so it is capable of playing it, and that is very doubtful. I don't think It is on the unsupported list, but it doesn't work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]