Diablo® III

Error 3007 - A Possible "Fix"

After spending the last 12 hours cruising the forums and looking for any help other than the normal troubleshooting BS that Blizzard has been spewing, I found a post (can't seem to find it again) saying that being in General chat helped resolve the issue.

For me, it did. I've been playing without issue since I've enabled chat.

To turn on General:
1: Click the cog wheel above your chat box.
2: Mouse over "Join Public Chat"
3: Click "General"

I know his probably won't work for everyone, but hopefully it can help some others get in game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So far so good.
Reply Quote
Just want to say it worked for me this time (tried before, it didnt). I joined in-game, not in lobby.

It's been hours since I managed to play more than 2 minutes.. Its been like 10 minutes now. Very odd..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Was able to play for the last 45 mins. I'm logging for work now, but prior to this I wasn't able to stay in game for more than 2 mins.
So as far as I can tell. It works.
For now.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
This actually worked for my friend. Played for an hour and a half without a single DC. More people should try this.

This proves that it isn't out fault, too. It's not our routers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
There is a permanent fix, go look for the fix thread.
Reply Quote
OP, not sure if this is the thread or not you are referring to: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149006626
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
This worked for me as well.
Reply Quote
last day it worked , now it doesn't , really lame :(
Reply Quote
I just can't belive i worked, haven't disconnected since i changed it o_O
Reply Quote
It doesnt work at all, 2 mins into the game = disconnect. Fantastic support from Blizz.
Reply Quote
It improves the situation a little bit, I was able to play without seeing error 3007 for about 40 min, then the error came up again and kicked me out of the game.

This is really not on, Blizzard should really get their acts together and fix this stupid error message.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
doesnt worked for me

my modem is a d-link
Edited by ThunderCrote#1241 on 5/17/2012 3:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I was getting constant disconnects with my barb in act 2 every 5-15 minutes. Now im almost act 4 and haven't had a single dc.

What did remove the disconnects for me, was setting "peer to peer" in the launcher options to off. I did try the chat solution, but don't use it now

I had mixed responses on this board for this fix, with it working for some people and not for others.
Reply Quote
I made sure port 1119 TCP/UDP was forwarded to my IP in the router, and then also joined the 'general' chat (on the lower left when you join or start a game). After that....no disconnects. After I stopped for a while, I tried again without joining the chat channel....and was punted within 10 minutes. Tonight I joined the chat channel again and played for hours without disconnect.

Give it a try. I can't explain why, but it's preventing me from being disconnected.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I fkn give up, ill be back once and if its fixed
Reply Quote
Come to think of it, this problem started for me after I left the general chat... this might actually work. "have yet to test it"
Reply Quote
WEIRD WHY THIS WORKS?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]