Diablo® III

Attack sound comes thru rear right

90 Night Elf Warrior
All attack sounds from the barbarian comes out thru the rear right speaker and front right. No matter which direction he's facing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
A work around for this I set my system to 2 speakers when playing diablo3. And the sound is fine, comes from left or right. But least its not all coming from just the right anymore.

Hopefully blizzard can fix this. world of warcraft works perfect with a 4.1 speaker setup.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Galvin ,

Make sure you have your speakers plugged into the correct jacks. Use the sound card's utility that lets you test the setup by having it output a revolving test signal on each speaker according to have you have it set up.

If they work normally in that utility, go ahead and post it as a bug in the Bug Reports forum: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/

I use DTS connect. So there's no jacks. But I did run the speaker test in windows 7 and it passes. All sounds come thru the correct speakers in the test. But in game all combat sounds are coming thru rear right speaker.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I fixed this for now. By setting 5.1 then disabling center speaker. Surround fully working so far.
Reply Quote
i found this problem too.

now i fix by use set 5.1 , it's work perfect sound.
i think this game support only 5.1ch system.
(not support mix down to 2.1ch , quad 4.1ch or other ch)

thank you Galvin.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Galvin ,

Make sure you have your speakers plugged into the correct jacks. Use the sound card's utility that lets you test the setup by having it output a revolving test signal on each speaker according to have you have it set up.

If they work normally in that utility, go ahead and post it as a bug in the Bug Reports forum: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/

Hey Omrakon, tell me, Does D3 support 5.1 sound throught Optical outputs?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]