Diablo® III

my issue with 3007

fail
Edited by nathinchki#1930 on 5/18/2012 5:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Have you tried joining General chat? That seems to resolve the 3007 disconnections for many. The error is a generic 'connection lost' error, so there could be any number of causes. For people disconnecting within the first 5-10 minutes and very consistently, joining General chat seems to be a successful workaround.

For those people it looks to be an issue with how the game sends data, and how some specific routers work with it (or in this case, don't). It's likely a router support issue we can attempt to mitigate from our end, but it'd be through a patch at some undetermined point in the future. What we need to do now, and ask for your assistance in, is troubleshooting the issue from the user end to try to find a workaround in the mean time.

If joining General chat does not resolve it, again, it's going to be a process for our tech support team to work with you and try to find the cause for your issue. [url="http://www.battle.net/support"]Battle.net/support[/url]

Thank you Bashiok!

I'd like to add that you need to join an active chat channel. If there is no chat for a period of 10 minutes or so, you'll get the Error 3007 again. I have tested this countless times and get the same result. If the chat is relatively active, I can stay in game no problems whatsoever.
Reply Quote
I had the same problem but I only changed my options and now it's working.

My 2 friend were playing on the same router and they didn't get this error.
Then I have check her options.

I've changed the fallowing options:

1) At laught, only active transfer case in download preference.
Let the first case blank.
2) In general options, active the 2 cases in video options

Only with that, I didn't get the error 3007 no more!

I'm not sure I understood that. Could you explain again?
Reply Quote
I have tried many suggestions listed, without success, still get disconnected constantly: "3007" disconnection issues.

Where is the offline playable component as in Diablo 2 that many expected ?? ... Fail
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Mage
Joining the general chat does wonder for me. I never got disconnected again....ever ! Of course, Blizzard still need to fix it properly but for the time being, I can play in peace.
Reply Quote
Joinning general chat didnt work for me. No i wont contact your tech team for a problem that is plaguing a ton of gamer, some who are not even posting here.

How about you send your tech team to this thread.

The issue ISNT users end when i can play battlefield3, starcraft2, WoW and every other intense multiplayer on my router just FINE.
Reply Quote
IN my case joining the General chat has resolved the problem. Thanks for the advice, Bashiok. The question is when the problem will be fixed in the product, so people don't need to use the workaround.
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Paladin
When will there be a Patch from Blizzard for all these Problems? The beta ran fine and now I'm on Day 4 of problems and not getting to play. I meet all the requirements but i cant play the game i have been waiting for for 10 years. I have Played the Cathedral 8 times now and have gotten kicked out, and told i had to wait for a party i never had. i bought 2 copies after i bought 2 new computers for this game. When will it work?
Reply Quote
theres too many people with this issue for this to be a customer problem. But... how many of you installed the beta client that have the issue? IS there anyone that DID NOT install the beta/stress and has this every few minute disconnect?
Reply Quote
I can play just fine now.
All I did was uncheck the boxes in the Download Preferences of the Launcher.

That alone helped me, didn't even have to join a chat channel.
I really hope this will work for the rest of you, because I know how frustrating it is.
Reply Quote
Tried this. Doesn't work.
After years of development work we still have this kind of a problem?? What happened to the Beta users?? None of them had this problem??
When can we get a fix for this. I'll return the game if I can't play it!!
Reply Quote
That connection mess wasnt in the beta. Theres still this bug from the beta that seems active again where a public game is capped to 2 players.
Reply Quote
Yes, retail purchase, no prior beta/stress test, and frequent 3007. Really unplayable at the moment.
Reply Quote
Are any of you guys testing to see if it's your router as Bash has said it could be an issue there? There are numerous posts where people have stated by opening certain ports on their router, they can play.
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-network-ports-information

You could also throw your pc into the dmz just to test. If the dmz allows you to work no problem, then it is your issue with your router, not Blizz's fault.

A little research goes a long way. Instead of making 8million threads, threats, and complaints.
Reply Quote
Are any of you guys testing to see if it's your router as Bash has said it could be an issue there? There are numerous posts where people have stated by opening certain ports on their router, they can play.http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-network-ports-informationYou could also throw your pc into the dmz just to test. If the dmz allows you to work no problem, then it is your issue with your router, not Blizz's fault.A little research goes a long way. Instead of making 8million threads, threats, and complaints.

You cant have a game that doesnt work on thousands of routers. every other game works just fine. I opened all logical ports and it had nothign to do with the problem. the fix was stupid, join general chat and you prevent disconnects.
Reply Quote
having this error 3007 for 2 days, my friends are level 60 already, and i am still in normal, level 21.......hahaha
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 06:09 AMPosted by thecoalition
You could also throw your pc into the dmz just to test. If the dmz allows you to work no problem, then it is your issue with your router, not Blizz's fault.

I too am having this issue. It being my router could false and true all at once. The game was working fine for the past few days until recent update. So if my router is now not working with the game this would be blizzards fault not mine. I'm not the one who changed anything they are. Why should we all have to get new routers because of an update blizzard did. Unless they are paying for new routers i don't think that is an option.
Reply Quote
i updated my firmware yesterday, it worked. i could play. i played for three hours. today, nope. back to 3007 every five minutes. tried forwarding ports, did sweet !@#$ all. as has every other suggestion. i really don't think this is an issue with my router if every fix i'm offered doesn't work.
Reply Quote
So after standing on my head and doing an insane amount of juggling finally got my computers to play diablo 3 last night. The trick? I added all my computers to a 8 port Ethernet switch, then added that to my router, then my router to my modem.

If I remove the 8 port Ethernet switch, the game gets disconnected. But by adding the switch, the game worked flawlessly. I actually got to play the game for straight 2 hours last night. I have to say, it is pretty fun.

It tells me that some routers and some modems do not play with diablo servers. The fact that it work flawlessly before the the server maintenance on the 16th tells me that something happened on blizzards side that change it for everyone.
Reply Quote
we shouldn't have to join a chat to fix this problem, blizzard should be fixing the problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]