Diablo® III

my issue with 3007

joining general chat rooms doesn't help me at all, and i've opened the correct ports as discussed in other ports. Drop outs range from 2min to 10min.
The only way i can play without dropping out is to play with other people.
Reply Quote
Yeah there is no way I am putting my PC in the DMZ just to see if this game works with it when every other game already works. For god sakes I can play CS:GO while using skypwith my wireless connection and everything is fine. Please fix this Blizz.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
It's not an option for me to direct link my router. To many devices and PC's being used 20 hours out of the day in my home. Same stupid 3007 issue since release. FIX IT BLIZZARD.
Reply Quote
same problem, tried everything i've come across :

1. tried port forwarding yesterday, worked and I could play. today however back to getting 3007 every few minutes
2. joining a chat seems to work now and then but is unreliable. sessions ranging from 2-20 mins
3. unchecked launcher window boxes ---> no effect

spent a lot of time troubleshooting and am frustrated like everyone else, waiting for a patch. the game is amazing from what i've played so far!

also i'm using a barbarian with no whirlwind and low dps so I doubt that's the issue

another thing is that i'm playing in the americas region but currently am in india for a few weeks until I return to north america. could that be an issue?
Reply Quote
can someone point me to a good guide on how to place my PC in a DMZ ? that's the only thing I haven't tried so far
Reply Quote
Noob question. How do you join general chat?
Reply Quote
For all of you who still think this is client side problems:

Since launch I have been unable to connect to the game and play for longer than 5 minutes. In most cases, I could not get beyond the login screen or hero select section. However as of last night I was able to play for almost 3 hours straight with zero disconnects.

To highlight what did NOT fix the problem:
-I did not alter any of my router settings
-I did not alter any of my firewall settings
-I used the first hero on my list (some were suggesting it was the first hero that caused the error)
-I was playing in a group with a barbarian that used whirlwind frequently
-I am a witch hunter and use runes when available
-I use a wireless connection
-I left all of the Blizzard launcher options as default
-I was NOT in general chat

From the start of this fiasco I was insistent that the issue was Blizzards problem and not a client side error. Due to the fact that I changed nothing on my end and I was miraculously able to play successfully last night for hours, I would argue that it is almost certain that the error is related directly to Blizzard.

For the majority of us with problems playing the game, altering or wasting time checking hardware configurations and settings is just that. A waste of time.

I am grateful I was able to play last night, but I am still extremely frustrated that a game of any magnitude but especially one of this high profile is released to the paying consumer with such terrible mechanics. I will never pre-order a product from Blizzard or Activision again.

Signed, Diesel.
Reply Quote
Have you tried joining General chat? That seems to resolve the 3007 disconnections for many. The error is a generic 'connection lost' error, so there could be any number of causes. For people disconnecting within the first 5-10 minutes and very consistently, joining General chat seems to be a successful workaround.

For those people it looks to be an issue with how the game sends data, and how some specific routers work with it (or in this case, don't). It's likely a router support issue we can attempt to mitigate from our end, but it'd be through a patch at some undetermined point in the future. What we need to do now, and ask for your assistance in, is troubleshooting the issue from the user end to try to find a workaround in the mean time.

If joining General chat does not resolve it, again, it's going to be a process for our tech support team to work with you and try to find the cause for your issue. [url="http://www.battle.net/support"]Battle.net/support[/url]

General chat is a cesspool though. I stay out of it on purpose.
Reply Quote
Well if anyone has problems with connections to the game, what would help is to list all UDP/TCP ports for players to have open. Make sure the ports are able to send and receive data, portforward.com is a very useful site.

Secondly, if you're on wireless - try cabled instead.

If the problem still persists it's either your ISP blocking some of theese ports, or, most likely your router causing the problems. If you have the possibility, try a different router/modem.

I've had a friend (and others) with similar problems in a different game. Playing cabled was better, but still didnt fix the problems. Switched to a different router and problems where gone.

It might be the same as i guess the problem is with that game. Different information are sent through different ports, you can connect and so but when some data are sent or trying to be received through a blocked port the Blizzards servers recognizes that client disconnected.

So - if you know the ports required to be open - post them here (and this should already have been done with a blue post!). Not sure if this is helpful for anyone but i hope someone will at least find a solution.
Reply Quote
same problem, i cant figure it out. general chat doesn't work.

never played a diablo/blizzard game before, but decided to check out the hype because it looked really fun. and though it was really fun to start the game as a barbarian and kill the first few zombies on the road to tristram.... doing that 10 times in a row because i keep getting kicked FROM MY SINGLE PLAYER GAME every two minuets is really agravateing and i am regretting my purchase.

bad form blizzard, you lost a future customer... i am going to play dungon keeper or torchlight now
Reply Quote
Well if anyone has problems with connections to the game, what would help is to list all UDP/TCP ports for players to have open. Make sure the ports are able to send and receive data, portforward.com is a very useful site.

Secondly, if you're on wireless - try cabled instead.

If the problem still persists it's either your ISP blocking some of theese ports, or, most likely your router causing the problems. If you have the possibility, try a different router/modem.

I've had a friend (and others) with similar problems in a different game. Playing cabled was better, but still didnt fix the problems. Switched to a different router and problems where gone.

It might be the same as i guess the problem is with that game. Different information are sent through different ports, you can connect and so but when some data are sent or trying to be received through a blocked port the Blizzards servers recognizes that client disconnected.

So - if you know the ports required to be open - post them here (and this should already have been done with a blue post!). Not sure if this is helpful for anyone but i hope someone will at least find a solution.

Please read all posts before commenting on potential fixes. Although valuable information was given in your reply, it has all been proven as noneffective already. The solution is in Blizzard's territory, we're just waiting for them to find it. Possible progress was made last night as I was able to connect to the game servers for an extended duration for the first time. I made zero alterations to my system and it's communication components.

TLDR - Blizzard's problem, stop wasting your time looking at your router/modem/hardware/global chat/etc.
Reply Quote
this worked for me play 4-5 hrs straight thanks

05/17/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Momo
Hi ! i have the solution for you all member having error 3007 its simple !! when you open you diablo 3 client ( before push play game ) you can see in the left-top coner the OPTION click on it and select Downloader preference and make the square empty and after this when you log on your accumpt go in General chat !! and you can play with no crash !!! ATM i played 2 hours with no crash !!! thanks and sorry for my english
Reply Quote
That worked for me as well. Hooray! Thanks Momo!
Reply Quote
this is there side cause they had the same problem with people disconnecting when D2 came out.
Reply Quote
Momo, it didn't work for me. D=. I tried everything.
Reply Quote
ive tried that and it only works with the eroup server i wanna play the amecria sever with my friends
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Priest
This issue Sucks man It has cost me drops and I keep dieing because of it..... so all the money I am making is going to repairs.
Reply Quote
Doesn't work for me, europe servers.
Reply Quote
If they where trying to fix this it would have been fixed i wanna be able to join my friends on the same server and if many people are having this problem its oviuous not there internet its your fault and its really starting to annoy this !@#$ out of me so FIX IT!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]