Diablo® III

my issue with 3007

Thats true, i just quickly browsed through the topic not reading all posts. Of what i read i didnt see anything regarding ports or changing to a new router. I should have put "sorry if this has already been brought up and tested, i didnt read all posts" before posting it.

Hope people will sort it out though. I, myself havnt had much of connectivity problems with the game so far. Dont have any of the checkboxes marked and never joined any public chat channel though.
Reply Quote
72 Draenei Warrior
Waiting for an update.
Reply Quote
Thats true, i just quickly browsed through the topic not reading all posts. Of what i read i didnt see anything regarding ports or changing to a new router. I should have put "sorry if this has already been brought up and tested, i didnt read all posts" before posting it.

Hope people will sort it out though. I, myself havnt had much of connectivity problems with the game so far. Dont have any of the checkboxes marked and never joined any public chat channel though.

I hope so as well. Not for the sake of Blizzard, but for the sake of all the consumers that are now holding onto a useless product.
Reply Quote
stay angry, make a big deal, embarrass blizzard, and hopefuly this disgraceful drm always on crap does not become an industry standard
Reply Quote
Never a problem until today, I'm playing at a different location with a different model router.
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 01:45 PMPosted by sLaDe
stay angry, make a big deal, embarrass blizzard, and hopefuly this disgraceful drm always on crap does not become an industry standard

Several years ago we had something called starforce, it was a russian made DRM that was so agressive and intrucive that it not only broke the games for people but in some cases also the computer. It was popular with some game developers for many months, but as the public outrage grew the support for the DRM vaned. Today its dead and buried.
I believe that the final straw that broke the camels back was that Norton classified it as a virus.

The latest public outcry like this came with the ending of ME3, the result is not in yet, but the publisher had to make a "statement" that they will "expand" on the ME3 ending.
Public outrage clearly have an effect these days, there have even been cases where they have dropped the DRM after enough fuzz.
That is not likely to happen here, with the live real money AH the risk of an offline editor makibng it possible to sell epic loot and make more epic loot at the press of a button is to great.
That said, if the 3007 DC continues, what does a real money AH matter in a game you cannot play ? This is a serious issue for blizzard, not bone cancer serious, but atleast a bullet in the foot serious.
We always knew that constant online DRM for a mainly solo game was a silly idea, atleast blizzard just proved us all right, this launch had been the end of a smaller company, but the pockets of blizzard give them time to fix all the problems, and in the end - worse launch of an MMO ? In my opinion World of Warcraft, and that seemed to work out quite well in the end, lets hope that this one does also.
Reply Quote
"For those people it looks to be an issue with how the game sends data, and how some specific routers work with it (or in this case, don't). It's likely a router support issue we can attempt to mitigate from our end, but it'd be through a patch at some undetermined point in the future. What we need to do now, and ask for your assistance in, is troubleshooting the issue from the user end to try to find a workaround in the mean time.If joining General chat does not resolve it, again, it's going to be a process for our tech support team to work with you and try to find the cause for your issue. Battle.net/support "

Always nice to hear from a "blue", but are they kidding ? After playing fine for a couple of days the problem is now suddenly in OUR end ? Yeah , right...
Poor tech support team will getting alot of flak because of the latest "fix" that does more harm than good. In Blizzards defence, this is the general rule of bugs, make one dissapear and two more appear. Perhaps they should have done more beta stresstest weekends ?
Reply Quote
can i get my money back ?? i've bought the digital version to play now, cuz i don't have the guts to wait 'til june 6, but i want the box !
Reply Quote
you see it works for the farther away server but not the closer one so its not my internet its the server
Reply Quote
I hope those hackers release a fully scripted server emulator so we can f***ing play.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I am so over error 3007 i get it every 5-10 min and i've tryed all the troubleshooting tips and i am still getting it love the game WHEN I CAN PLAY but i am so over this going thru the same areas 4-5 times. please fix this.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Momo
Hi ! i have the solution for you all member having error 3007 its simple !! when you open you diablo 3 client ( before push play game ) you can see in the left-top coner the OPTION click on it and select Downloader preference and make the square empty and after this when you log on your accumpt go in General chat !! and you can play with no crash !!! ATM i played 2 hours with no crash !!! thanks and sorry for my english

This worked for me.
Reply Quote
I tried this, did not work for me.
Reply Quote
This doesn't work for me either. the game crashes every 2 minutes sometimes even faster than that!
Reply Quote
It Does'nt work for me.... :( nice try, thx anyway
Reply Quote
Ok I know you ve probably heard it before, but still here is my experience with 3007:

Had terrible issues with it since launh. Every 5-10 min I was getting the boot until I tried the port forward solution. I only forwarded port 1119 (since forwarding ports is not the best idea for your PC's security) and it seems to have fixed the issue. The game was stable for all my playthroughs since then.

Also, if you don't know how to forward your router's ports here is a site that covers the majority of routers with precise instructions for the process:

http://portforward.com/routers.htm

Finally, let me also state that from my professional experience this looks like some sort of bug in Blizzard's code / servers. Port forwarding for an online game should not be necessary for it to work properly.

Hope I helped.

Regards.
Reply Quote
This was the first and last game I buy of Blizzard! I heard such good things about Blizzard products and the first game I buy, well... I have never seen so many "Errors 33, 37, 67, 3007" or "Issues" for a game before. I hope things improve so we can all enjoy this game...
Reply Quote
Error #3007 happened after maintenance. I'm also using D-Link Dir-615. I have a NAS server. I know how to port forward & DMZ crap. I even called up my service provider to reset my connections. BUT it's not a router issue. It has something to do with the maintenance update fix. Something has been changed or altered. I'm able to log into every single thing or game online. EXCEPT for Diablo3. It seems like alot of people are getting this issue regardless of whatever router they are using.

Can you undo you maintenance fix?? Everything was working super fine before. Very disappointing, my FIRST buy of online game and i get this !@#$.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]