Diablo® III

my issue with 3007

It's Saturday, i doubt they work today xD
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Bashiok
Tried this, it DOES NOT work for me. What are you doing to fix this?

As I said, you'll need to work with our technical support team to troubleshoot the issue.

At some *UNDETERMINED* point in the future?

Holy crap, man. Do you guys want to lose a massive amount of your fanbase?
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 02:19 AMPosted by Flatline

As I said, you'll need to work with our technical support team to troubleshoot the issue.

At some *UNDETERMINED* point in the future?

Holy crap, man. Do you guys want to lose a massive amount of your fanbase?

Apparently they don't care. Diablo III doesn't have a monthly subscription like WOW. We've already paid so they already have our cash. :))
Reply Quote
None of the fixes work. Have tried all recommendations from blizzard and users including port forwarding/general chat/secondary login/cables/router bla bla bla.

Sad panda :(
Reply Quote
trying swapping out my dlink for some other modem i have lying about somewhere, have to call the ISP and get my info again, just to make it crystal clear... I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DO THIS
Reply Quote
Joining general chat fixes the random disconnects for me. However, in several months of beta testing this game I never had the issue. Unless the last beta client and the release client are radically different from each other, the beta servers and live severs are grossly dissimilar, or you removed router/modem support you already had programmed in; I can't understand how this is not a server issue.

I have no problems playing WoW, SC2, the D3 beta, or any number of other online games. It's kind of sad that this game launched with this kind of problem considering the length of the beta test. You would think the servers that were going to be used on launch would have been tested at some point.
Reply Quote
Try to log into to public game. After 10min of not joing had to kill diablo with task manager.
Now when try to log in during retrieve hero list, times out with #$@% 3006 error.

Was hoping maintence this morning would fix being locked up.

I log into europe server with no problem just hangs in americas Server.

I hop they relize this is on there send, not the users!
Edited by DragynPots#1822 on 5/19/2012 5:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
(Sorry for cross posting but hoping this saves some other folks from the same annoyances I had for the last two days).

Just in case the current downtime/server maintenance doesn't fix this... I wanted to expand on the suggested fix of staying in general chat. As long as there is chat activity (doesn't matter what - I was just posting a few letters every minute or so) the 3007 error / disconnection problems seem to disappear.

When there's lots of folks posting (anything) to chat there's no worries staying online.
Previously, I couldn't stay online for more than 5-15 minutes, and I just finished a 4 hour session with only one disconnect (got distracted by game and forgot to post anything to chat).
Reply Quote
(Sorry for cross posting but hoping this saves some other folks from the same annoyances I had for the last two days).

Just in case the current downtime/server maintenance doesn't fix this... I wanted to expand on the suggested fix of staying in general chat. As long as there is chat activity (doesn't matter what - I was just posting a few letters every minute or so) the 3007 error / disconnection problems seem to disappear.

When there's lots of folks posting (anything) to chat there's no worries staying online.
Previously, I couldn't stay online for more than 5-15 minutes, and I just finished a 4 hour session with only one disconnect (got distracted by game and forgot to post anything to chat).

ill try it
Edit: I tried and it didnt work for me
Edited by Arneym#1783 on 5/19/2012 6:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Will blizzard be paying us to help resolve their pioneering muck up?
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 04:55 AMPosted by sLaDe
trying swapping out my dlink for some other modem i have lying about somewhere, have to call the ISP and get my info again, just to make it crystal clear... I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DO THIS

If you read all the posts in the topic you would understand that you actually don't have to do what you mentioned. There is no point as it won't fix the problem anyways.

Quit wasting your time and realize that the issue is Blizzard's.
Reply Quote
I have not tried joining main chat yet, however when i get booted, it pops up with error 316704. Then after a few seconds it tells me error 3007. Why should i have to join general chat if i want to play by myself? Thank you for your time, and good luck in resolving these issues.
Reply Quote
"i removed firewall. that did not fix the issue." -PrinceLamb, and many others, not including myself. We shouldn't have to risk our security to be able to play a game, especially for those of us who just want to play it single player. I, too, was able to play for hours uninterrupted yesterday, then after this mornings maintenance I've been unable to play since. At this point I've only been able to play one of the five days its been out. I also shouldn't have to join general chat just to be able to play, considering I'm not the only one in my home using the internet at any one time. I understand that there is a trail and error time with all new games, but this is laughable, you guys knew how many copies were pre-ordered, and should've been prepared at launch. I've been a Blizzard fan since the first Diablo, and I expect better, especially after waiting so many years for this game. I'm willing to wait and do whatever I can to help, my first suggestion being that you make a patch that lets those of us that want to play solo, be able to without an internet connection. Sorry if I've come off bad, I'm just annoyed.
Reply Quote
"i removed firewall. that did not fix the issue." -PrinceLamb, and many others, not including myself. We shouldn't have to risk our security to be able to play a game, especially for those of us who just want to play it single player. I, too, was able to play for hours uninterrupted yesterday, then after this mornings maintenance I've been unable to play since. At this point I've only been able to play one of the five days its been out. I also shouldn't have to join general chat just to be able to play, considering I'm not the only one in my home using the internet at any one time. I understand that there is a trail and error time with all new games, but this is laughable, you guys knew how many copies were pre-ordered, and should've been prepared at launch. I've been a Blizzard fan since the first Diablo, and I expect better, especially after waiting so many years for this game. I'm willing to wait and do whatever I can to help, my first suggestion being that you make a patch that lets those of us that want to play solo, be able to without an internet connection. Sorry if I've come off bad, I'm just annoyed.

we all are its the only way we're gonna get it through to them tho its giving them a bad rep alreay
Reply Quote
I used the digital DL and i have CE, only had a few problems Tuesday, but ive been running great Wednesday Thursday and Friday so its not the digitals dl's fault ( my friend even used the old installer and doesn't have CE and plays just fine too. Wish i could be of more help.
Edited by LegitWicked#1112 on 5/19/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hello Guys,

I have been trying for the past days many solutions,, and to be honest none of them did work. None except one, accessing your router and routing all the traffic to a specic ip address (computer). I know that is not the best solution since by activating the option DMZ from the router you are disabling all the network protection, still, for those of you who can't wait for blizzard to come with a solution (knowing them is going to take up to 3 months...) you can use this as a solution in the meanwhile.

Ps: for those who wander, I have fiber optics 100MB of Movistar (Spain) and what i did was accessing the router, going to "ports", advanced options, and then selecting the DMZ option (it will ask you for an IP address).

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior

This has had NO, NONE, ZERO effect on my ability to play and stop the DC'ing from occurring every 2-4 minutes. Thanks, but once again... this solution does nothing for many of us!
Reply Quote
Nice one Blizzard. I doubt I'll bother with this game now.

Makes game always online then blames customers for network faults.

Lack of communication was your original issue in WoW till you resolved that. Are you going to have the same problems here and not apply the same logic?
Reply Quote
this just keeps happening i've read every piece of news in regards to the myriad of possible explanations for why this is happening. Many of my friends are experiencing the same issue, I've submitted my query to tech support, but with the immense amount of traffic they must be getting from all of the people with issues around this, I'll be amazed if I get a response any time soon.

I don't have this problem with WoW or SC2, or any other online game for that matter. can someone please explain to me why this is only an issue for diablo 3?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]