Diablo® III

my issue with 3007

I had

Being in Canada and on Rogers Cable Internet I have no option to bypass my router as it is a router/modem in one.

Same with the OP, I was fine all day yesterday til the emergency fixes, not its almost unplayable. Joining General doesnt work.

Modem/Router is Cisco DPC 2325

I had this issue with another game. I had to get a straight cable modem from my ISP and buy a good router. It resolved a bunch of other internet issues as well. If thats an option it might work for you.
Reply Quote
try putting your computer in DMZ, through the router settings, just a thought, i don't have the problem, but maybe it will work.
Reply Quote
As I said, as I said blah blah blah -_-.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Qryztal
One thing I noticed that I could play Diablo fine until the moment my husband got on his computer and clicked an internet connection. We tested this and ever time he clicked an internet page it forced dc for me. Kind of reminds me of the problem in wow that when on a flight path if I ever alt tab out and clicked internet explorer I would get dc'd. So now I avoid that in wow, what I cannot do is force my hubby to stay off his computer and the web while I play D3. If we play D3 together it seems to be a non-issue:(

Are you on a wireless connection? This is what was happening to me when my wife would log into X Box, it would disconnect me from DC Universe Online. We found out we needed a dual band router and the problem was resolved.
Reply Quote
I find it hard to believe that we are getting the whole story. This didn't start happening in the frequency that it does until after the maintenance. Something was changed that isn't being changed back and the solution seems to be for us to open our own networks up so that we can use ONE game. If joining the general chat is a temporary fix, why is that so? And why can't whatever is happening in the background not happen normally?

I love the game but it is just unplayable right now. Please make me love the game more.
Reply Quote
still waiting for them to respond
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue and have had it since the game went live. I did buy a digital copy and have tried:

Reseting my modem

Disabling quick join

Joining General chat

None have seemed to work.

Bash - I was in the closed BETA and played all the time and not once experienced the disconnect. Not sure how it could be on my end now. Any other suggestions?
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Bashiok
Tried this, it DOES NOT work for me. What are you doing to fix this?

As I said, you'll need to work with our technical support team to troubleshoot the issue.

still waiting for them to respond
Reply Quote
truly love how this game worked fine for me during the open beta, then since the sites "actually" went live on na. then a maint update, and then pow. Connection issue. Every 2-5 minutes. Seriously? Fix this.
Reply Quote
Goddamit, I didn't have any problem with beta and now IT'S MY *@)#@)r54 FAULT?

I didn't change anything! geez.
Reply Quote
What if....

I don't want to join General Chat?
Reply Quote
nobody is saying its your fault...everyone who is raging just take a deep breath and calm down.

if you're getting error 3007, check your network setup. if you have a d-link router, try bypassing it and connect your modem straight to your computer. that's helped a lot of people according to multiple forum posts.

in fact, try bypassing your router altogether just to troubleshoot. if it's not your router, then it could be third party software conflicting with your connection.

keep in mind - betas and actual releases are two totally different things. chill out, lets be constructive. k? thnx.
Reply Quote
How do I join General Chat?
Reply Quote
Same issues here. Have reset modem etc.

Something I have noticed so far is that i get disconnected after a few minutes playing with my lvl 25 barbarian on normal when i try to play through the unknown depths or the storm halls. This was my first character and was created before all these problems occurred.

Now i decided to try another character after all these problems started occurring with a wizard who is only lvl 5 but i have not been disconnected yet. Is this possibly something to do with the characters not being updated with the fixes? Not sure if this is a cause.

For now im just gonna keep running this ult and try the main every now and then. Would like to know if anyone has had a similar result. Will post if new character gets booted.

P.S. keep with it players, I love blizzard and im sure you do too, give them some time to solve our issues.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Mine does not say connection lost instead it just says "Removed from party" or "[host name] has disconnected" Which in my understanding of this is that its a problem with the game not my connection. It would be very unusual for my connection to NOT be able to handle staying connected to the game but easily handle staying to connecting to anything and everything else I've used with it.
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Shaman
Are the preodered store bought edtions having this problem or is only downloaded kind from wow accounts?
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Vakek
Incredible. People pay and can not play the game ! That we have a fair buying games

What people like you need to know, is that THIS IS A NEW GAME. If it is online, IT WILL have problems on the first few days. There is no way Blizzard can automatically solve the problems they don't know that can occur all over the world without actually trying it all over the world... There is human work behind the coding, thus it is not perfect, and will be eventually better. But being grumpy over people's work to rush it, won't make the work any better.
Reply Quote
Same issues here. Have reset modem etc.

Something I have noticed so far is that i get disconnected after a few minutes playing with my lvl 25 barbarian on normal when i try to play through the unknown depths or the storm halls. This was my first character and was created before all these problems occurred.

Now i decided to try another character after all these problems started occurring with a wizard who is only lvl 5 but i have not been disconnected yet. Is this possibly something to do with the characters not being updated with the fixes? Not sure if this is a cause.

For now im just gonna keep running this ult and try the main every now and then. Would like to know if anyone has had a similar result. Will post if new character gets booted.

P.S. keep with it players, I love blizzard and im sure you do too, give them some time to solve our issues.

my game started to get connection problems and the same lvl (25 barbarian) and playing through the unknown depths.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]