Diablo® III

my issue with 3007

90 Gnome Rogue
Have you tried joining General chat? That seems to resolve the 3007 disconnections for many. The error is a generic 'connection lost' error, so there could be any number of causes. For people disconnecting within the first 5-10 minutes and very consistently, joining General chat seems to be a successful workaround.

For those people it looks to be an issue with how the game sends data, and how some specific routers work with it (or in this case, don't). It's likely a router support issue we can attempt to mitigate from our end, but it'd be through a patch at some undetermined point in the future. What we need to do now, and ask for your assistance in, is troubleshooting the issue from the user end to try to find a workaround in the mean time.

If joining General chat does not resolve it, again, it's going to be a process for our tech support team to work with you and try to find the cause for your issue. [url="http://www.battle.net/support"]Battle.net/support[/url]

The big problem with that workaround is the people in general chat. Spend 5 minutes in there and you will have the entire storyline of D3 spoiled for you.
Reply Quote
does not work for me Bashy. I still disconect left and right in game in some areas.
Reply Quote
4 peoples on general room ,wow what appent,i think i played in local lan loll
Reply Quote
Have you tried joining General chat? That seems to resolve the 3007 disconnections for many. The error is a generic 'connection lost' error, so there could be any number of causes. For people disconnecting within the first 5-10 minutes and very consistently, joining General chat seems to be a successful workaround.

For those people it looks to be an issue with how the game sends data, and how some specific routers work with it (or in this case, don't). It's likely a router support issue we can attempt to mitigate from our end, but it'd be through a patch at some undetermined point in the future. What we need to do now, and ask for your assistance in, is troubleshooting the issue from the user end to try to find a workaround in the mean time.

If joining General chat does not resolve it, again, it's going to be a process for our tech support team to work with you and try to find the cause for your issue. [url="http://www.battle.net/support"]Battle.net/support[/url]

Joining general chat hasn't worked

Opening ports hasnt worked

Uninstalling my antivirus hasn't worked

Turning off P2P hasn't worked

Any other ideas?
Reply Quote

if you're getting error 3007, check your network setup. if you have a d-link router, try bypassing it and connect your modem straight to your computer. that's helped a lot of people according to multiple forum posts.

You do realize that this is unrealistic right? Anyone who has a router likely does so that multiple people can use the connection. They can't if I hog the router.

This needs to get fixed fast. Blizz is saying it *may* be patched sometime in the undetermined future?

With the frequency of my DC's I might have got more use out of the $60 I spent on my pre-order in the winter had I just burned the bills to keep myself warm.

I am not sure what portion of the population is experiencing this right now, but the fact that there are threads I can no longer post in due to capacity suggests this should be top-priority.

Anyways I guess I will go get some fresh air.

Please keep at it Blizz.
Edited by awm#1710 on 5/17/2012 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
My husband actually had me try something. I found I could connect to the Europe's server when the American server wasn't working for me. What he had me do was go into Options and Server Region Selection, there he had me select Europe. When I tried to log in with that selection, I didn't end up with this problem. Perhaps this will steer the tech support people closer to finding a solution.
Edited by Manira#1679 on 5/17/2012 3:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
05/17/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Bashiok
Tried this, it DOES NOT work for me. What are you doing to fix this?

As I said, you'll need to work with our technical support team to troubleshoot the issue.

How does one go about working with your technical support team? Call them?
Reply Quote
Just throwing my two cents in here to say that joining general chat doesn't work to fix this issue for me.
Reply Quote
Brazil, Europe, US have a same problem ! =/

what's the solution?
Reply Quote
I didn't even know there was "General Chat." How do you join that?
Reply Quote
When your in-game look at the icon at the top of the chat section. Put your mouse over it and select Join Chat then select General.
Reply Quote
i joined general chat and it allowed me to play for maybe 15 - 20 minutes without getting dc, but allas it has still occurred.
Reply Quote
this just started happening to me and I can't even log back in now.
Reply Quote
i still dont understand how i can play SC and WoW without problems but D3 is disconnecting.

This should not be happening...
Maybe use those servers for D3?
Reply Quote
Joined general, skip router, no firewall blah blah blah.... No fix

How about this Blizz, fix your !@#$. Don't pull this aggrogant support crap most of your fan base prolly knows how ot use a PC well enough to show most of you a thing or two.
Reply Quote
Alright so here is my experience with this error. I have a D-link DIR-615 wireless router and my computer is directly wired into the router. On release day I played for 5+ hours straight with no problems, no lag, no disconnects. After the first server maintenance I attempted to log on the next after noon and could not play for my than about 3 minutes without getting removed from the game and in some cases it would happen within 20 seconds. I restarted the modem, restarted the router, forwarded the ports, updated the firmware for the router, checked for updates to my computer. Nothing helped the issue. I finally bypassed the router and wired the computer directly to the modem. This did cause the problem to stop, however, I do not see this as a fix. I have a router for a reason and do not want to take my whole network down just to play Diablo. This issue did not exist before the first server maintenance so while yes, the problem may be my router, the problem started after something on Blizzards end was changed. Just for the record, this problem does not manifest on any other online game I own, blizzard or otherwise. So telling us it is a problem on our side is technically true....but not really. I look forward to a patch in the very near future.
Edited by nemesis35#1592 on 5/17/2012 3:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard, tell us what have you done during the "connection fix maintenance" to introduce this bug?
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Momo
Hi ! i have the solution for you all member having error 3007 its simple !! when you open you diablo 3 client ( before push play game ) you can see in the left-top coner the OPTION click on it and select Downloader preference and make the square empty and after this when you log on your accumpt go in General chat !! and you can play with no crash !!! ATM i played 2 hours with no crash !!! thanks and sorry for my english

i just got to play for an hour or so without the crash. thanks for your response. this worked so far.

i must say how or why did this happen? and is it on our end? what a wierd glitch that wasnt there before
Reply Quote
What really gripes me is the requirement to stay logged in to play.
How about a non RMT server where we can log in to verify that we are not pirates and then log out and play on a lan.

Come on blizzard be the company you used to be. Some of us are real gamers and don't see why this RMT crap stops us from enjoying the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]