Diablo® III

my issue with 3007

It seems like 3007 is caused by a TCP connection timing out, or NAT timing out, or something like that. I've found if you say something into the chat every so often (like once a minute), the problem won't occur. (It doesn't matter whether General chat or not, so you can just spam Party chat.)

This is probably why the 'general chat' option solves this for some users ... but if no one is speaking in general chat, the error will still occur.
Edited by porges#2459 on 5/17/2012 5:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
A workaround is great. I am not complaining about that. It just rubbed me the wrong way to be told that it's my problem when the game was working fine until something was very obviously changed on their end. I admit that my router is at fault because this is what my troubleshooting told me...however there did NOT used to be a problem with the router until the first rever maintenance. SO my point is that, yes it is my router but it has something to do with what they did during the server maintenance. Instead of having to go reconfigure 50 things just to get the game to work, when every other game I own works fine, I would really like to just be able to log in and play without problem like I did on the first day. As of now it seems that I have no other choice. I'm not whining, I'm not complaining, I am merely stating that Blizzard telling us it's our problem when it obviously is not sounds arrogant and uncaring....and I expect support for a game I spend 60 bucks for.... especially one that requires me to use their servers.
Reply Quote
I found a solution for this !@#$%^- 3007 error,i just unplugged my router and plugged my modem directly to my computer and have been playing for about 3 hours without being disconnected.Finally i can play with the game i waited for so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Me too i'm having this problem error3007 and i had somekind of the same issue with another game and i tried the same trick wich consist in adding the command -pingInterval 50000 to the shortcut and apparently working pretty fine.
Reply Quote
the issue is on blizzards side. END THREAD
Reply Quote
Have you tried joining General chat? That seems to resolve the 3007 disconnections for many. The error is a generic 'connection lost' error, so there could be any number of causes. For people disconnecting within the first 5-10 minutes and very consistently, joining General chat seems to be a successful workaround.

For those people it looks to be an issue with how the game sends data, and how some specific routers work with it (or in this case, don't). It's likely a router support issue we can attempt to mitigate from our end, but it'd be through a patch at some undetermined point in the future. What we need to do now, and ask for your assistance in, is troubleshooting the issue from the user end to try to find a workaround in the mean time.

If joining General chat does not resolve it, again, it's going to be a process for our tech support team to work with you and try to find the cause for your issue. [url="http://www.battle.net/support"]Battle.net/support[/url]

I still can't believe you have the balls to suggest that this problem is the users fault and that THEY should find ways to fix it when I've never had connection issues with ANY game before and have top of the line internet. I can live with you guys taking ages to fix problems but at least acknowledge your !@#$ing mistakes because it's even more frustrating to read your preposterous posts than to get booted out of the game every 2 minutes. If you didn't roll a dice to decide which thread to read and actually went through them all you would notice that the general chat 'fix' only works for a minority of people and is hardly a work around at all.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Bauber
Me too i'm having this problem error3007 and i had somekind of the same issue with another game and i tried the same trick wich consist in adding the command -pingInterval 50000 to the shortcut and apparently working pretty fine.

how did you do this? can you share? thanks!
Reply Quote
I dont know where to post it so that everybody could see it but one of my friend had the same problem and he did the same thing and it works fine for him too(JUST UNPLUG YOUR ROUTER)
Edited by dannyboy1385#1804 on 5/17/2012 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I know this is not a funny resolution but me and 6 of my friend had the same 3007 error and we all have unplugged our router and then there is no more error!!!!!!!! if you guys really want to play try this(plug your modem directly to your pc)
Reply Quote
i cant even log in to the game this stinks i bought it and i wont work i have been trying for 3 days now
Reply Quote
You people seriously need to lay off all the hating comments, good lord.
Reply Quote
I would really appreciate a patch from Blizzard soon!
Reply Quote
all the bs about user end problems just makes people more angry, hence the hating comments
Reply Quote
did you try to unplug your router before complaining
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
It seems like 3007 is caused by a TCP connection timing out, or NAT timing out, or something like that. I've found if you say something into the chat every so often (like once a minute), the problem won't occur. (It doesn't matter whether General chat or not, so you can just spam Party chat.)

This is probably why the 'general chat' option solves this for some users ... but if no one is speaking in general chat, the error will still occur.

This is the only way I can play..
Reply Quote
Dan

did you try to unplug your router before complaining

You shouldnt have to unplug your router..lol
Just fix the damn game..blizzard
Edited by TICK#1619 on 5/17/2012 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Seconding this, I had noticed that I never got disconnected while I was running around and killing stuff but any time I stood still for more than 3-4 seconds (like whenever I opened the inventory to check my loot) I got 3007'd.
I had semi-solved it by never standing still, always running around like an idiot even when browsing the inventory, but the Chat seems to be a better solution. I just played for over 2 hours without dc'ing after joining a busy chat room (and still running around, anything to keep information flowing between you and the server), that's the most I've ever managed so far.
Of course since 3007 is just a generic disconnection error this may not be the same problem for everyone, but apparently it works for me. Anyway I hope they fix it, actually on second thought that still wouldn't solve the issue of having lag in a single player game, so just let us play the damn thing offline already.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Raycab

how did you do this? can you share? thanks!

Haven't tried this yet but to do this you just create a shortcut to Diablo III.exe, right click the shortcut and go to properties. Click on the shortcut tab and where it shows Target: at the end of the path put -pingInterval 50000. That would look something like:

Target: "C:\Program Files(x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -pingInterval 50000

Hope that helps.
Reply Quote
Tryed all suggestions general chat didnt work just spoiled most of the game for me and all kinda getting pissed here as you guys are blaming us for the problem when its clearly you're fault.
Reply Quote
I have a downloaded version ! And I have every 2-7 minutes disconnection issues !!! Help me someone
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]