Diablo® III

my issue with 3007

What's interesting is that the 3007 error did NOT crop up for myself or any of my friends until the last lot of server downtime before the scheduled maintenance. The first two days after launch we had no connection problems but now are getting this same thing, which suggests it is not, in fact, a user configuration error.
Reply Quote
How the hell can the game be working fine from Tuesday til now...

And then after "fixing" the servers, I can't play with this 3007 error message... And it's somehow on OUR end? C'mon.
Reply Quote
Game was doing this to me on the first day. Yesterday it was running fine all afternoon. Today its doing this to me again. This blows.

This isn't our problem, its yours blizz. Please fix it.
Edited by NotYoCheese#1791 on 5/17/2012 6:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 06:14 PMPosted by BLSTRMSTR

how did you do this? can you share? thanks!

Haven't tried this yet but to do this you just create a shortcut to Diablo III.exe, right click the shortcut and go to properties. Click on the shortcut tab and where it shows Target: at the end of the path put -pingInterval 50000. That would look something like:

Target: "C:\Program Files(x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -pingInterval 50000

Hope that helps.

Tried this just now, it did not help me.
Reply Quote
Been dropping ever since the game updated yesterday. I'm getting very tired of these errors every 5 minutes. First day we have error 37. 2nd the servers are down for hours and now I dc constantly.

Get your !@#$ together blizzard.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Target: "C:\Program Files(x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -pingInterval 50000

this didnt make a difference
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Dan
did you try to unplug your router before complaining

not possible here. we have 4 computers in the house and each needs to be connected in the router. i cant connect the modem directly to my computer. and its "permanenlyl" positioned outside my room.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Celticknife
What's interesting is that the 3007 error did NOT crop up for myself or any of my friends until the last lot of server downtime before the scheduled maintenance. The first two days after launch we had no connection problems but now are getting this same thing, which suggests it is not, in fact, a user configuration error.

I also had no problem till last maintenance.... played from like 2:30 am till 7:00 am..... no problem.....then they did maintenance and now i cant play but for about 5 minutes.... but maybe that means its a web traffic issue.... so ill get with tech support for a few days for them to finally say "you need to talk to your ISP....." Joining general channel only gives me a couple extra minutes if any ......
Reply Quote
Imagine how I feel... i was truly looking forward to this game. Always supported Blizzard. However due to my geographical location DSL and Cable are no go options for me WiMax also does not exist nor does EvDO i have two choices. Dial-up and since the lines are complete garbage around here im lucky if I can connect at 14.4 kbps via dial-up so I have to use XPlorNet satellite 4G Modem. Good for surfing. and there is no FAP on my system I have a 30GB plan download goes between 1.5 MBPS to a low of 700 KBPS (happens around 6 PM when all the world decides to log on) and an upload of about 500 KBPS... sadly the latency is my issue. Oddly enough I can play WoW (cant PvP but can play) and I can play StarCraft 2. However Diablo 3 forget it... really is too bad that there were not two tiers for this game;

An offline mode where you toon is stored on your local system - to play OFFLINE (said toon can never be played ONLINE ever period

And then an online mode set up for those that want to play online where the toon is stored on Blizzards servers.

Sad that due to game theft so many game companies have gone this route and those of us that are honest are penalized. I built my rig around gaming to do Lan parties (Specs Below) and its a hobby a nice i7 I'm running... but cant play anything online with it anymore. Sad. Anyways enjoy Diablo 3 guys im uninstalling my copy as we speak and moving on.

Case: CoolerMaster Cosmos
Proc: Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.7 Ghtz
MB: Asus Rampage III Formula
Video: Asus Radeon HD Radeon HD 7970 3GB GDDR5
Ram: 12 GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600 (Non O.C)
HD: 1TB 10000 RPM WD Raptor SATA 6 GBB
Power: ThermalTake Tough Power XT 1375 Watt Modular

Yup feels good... all this work and I need to wait to go to a LAN Party just to enjoy it. Sucks.

*Edited for spelling error and to add stats.
Edited by Deasmumhan#1482 on 5/17/2012 7:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
9 Blood Elf Warrior
Still think the Online feature should be separate. Diablo 2 was flawless in my opinion.
Reply Quote
im tired of getting kicked off within 5min of play. HOW DO I get into the 'general chat' thing?
where is that?
Reply Quote
It worked perfectly for me! I was getting disconnected and receiving the 3007 error every 60-90 seconds—it was extremely frustrating! But I did the general chat thing and, well, I played for a good 4 hours straight without being disconnected once. I can now say, without any reservations, that I LOVE this game.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Celticknife

Same here, I had no problems during the the beginning now I cant even play. Ive tried all sort of different suggestions and nothing has helped and a few have caused new errors.

Hundreds of thousands of players cant all have some sort of ISP, router configuration problem if we one day we could play fine and the next are ripped from pure demon slaying enjoyment. I had no problems during the D3 beta. I had zero problems during the Guild Wars 2 beta weekend. I dont have any other issues with my online games or playing multiplayer in Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3. It simply is NOT my router when Im trying to solo play on Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
Please patch the game, right now it's a little unplayable... can't play 10 - 30 mins without getting disconnected.
Reply Quote
should it be my bank code? 3007, unforgettable number.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I cannot play more than 30 seconds at a time without getting bumped because of error 3007, How frustrating is that!?
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Dking
should it be my bank code? 3007, unforgettable number.

Lol, BLIZZARD WANTZ MAH MONEY! (actually they have 99 reais (brazilian currency) from me

lol jk, yea this error 3007 is getting on my nerves! D=.
Edited by CristianoPro#1265 on 5/17/2012 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
NOT impressed at all anyways... thinking of dropping the game along with battlenet altogether...
Reply Quote
i have been suffering from 3007 since the first day of launch, and been searching for the fix myself. Some people suggest to open up chat in the game, open port 1119 both did not work for me. Finally I tried to disconnect my Dlink 615 wireless router and used PPPoe to connect to my ISP. I played for 2.5 hours without any problem.

I am not sure if this is really the DLink router issue; my friends don't have this issue and they are using other router. I also saw some people in other thread in this forum saying that it is the model 615 issue.

For those of you having the 3007 problem, are you using Dlink 615? may be you could try my way and see if it helps.
Reply Quote
this is insane, i can't play 30 seconds at a time, please fix this blizzard!! Everything worked great till last night!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]