Diablo® III

Auction House Buyout Failed

Clicked on buyout and got error. Lost gold. No item.
Reply Quote
Same EXACT thing happened to me. Tried to buyout two radiant rubies. It said buyout failed and then took my gold. I got no rubies. What gives?????
Reply Quote
Check the "Completed" tab after some time. I experienced something similar a few times and then after some time found gold listed as "Refund" under the completed auctions which I could then send back to my stash.
Reply Quote
This is happening to me too. WTF. How long is it going to take to get my gold back
Reply Quote
I just lost 170k. A blizzard rep should speak up about this.
Reply Quote
Lost 80k at least, AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING BLIZZ
Reply Quote
Same thing just happened to me. Sucks to find out this is happening AFTER I lost my gold.
Reply Quote
Just lost 900,000 gold after I tried to buy an item and it timed out.

Edit: Just checked the Auction Log and found the item. I guess it takes over an hour to receive things now.
Edited by Xato#1142 on 5/22/2012 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
this is so stupid... and not a word from blizzard?
Reply Quote
i lost 1 million
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Auction timed out, took my gold, then the item sold to another buyer and I'm out gold.

Really really needs to be better tested before shipping this kind of crap, the fact that the real money AH isn't out yet should be indication that the AH feature in general is too buggy to use properly yet.

Blizzard hop to it.
Reply Quote
Auction timed out for me and took my gold, but know item. Under completed it shows the sale but know item to send to stash. This auction house is really getting annoying.
Reply Quote
I just tried to buy some Infernal Dye, just two units so I didn't lose too much money here.

First I was told that my transaction had timed out and no money was withdrawn. Then, upon my second try, it behaved as though the transaction was successful, took my gold, and when I went to place my items in my stash, the infernal dye no longer existed. It's listed among my transactions, but I never received it.

Has anyone here been compensated for their losses?

EDIT: Scratch that. Both transactions are listed as having been successful. So, I may actually be out almost 20K here.
Edited by Toad#1674 on 5/22/2012 5:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Same problem. Auction successful but I have never received items Just lost about 40k in gold.

Transaction numbers:
Reply Quote
STILL NO WORDS FROM BLIZZ?? Lame.
Reply Quote
buyout a few items justnow... gold deducted but no item.
=(
Reply Quote
blizz will wait till a couple more thousand people have the same problem..give them time -_-
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Use the auction house with caution and I would avoid using the real money auction house entirely when it opens. After much correspondece with Blizzard support I finally got what I was looking for, this is from their terms of use section 15 #ii "BLIZZARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (Under ii: (ii) THAT ANY AUCTION HOUSE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;)" Basically if the auction house errors out, times out, or has a bug/glitch, blizzard will not be held responsible for ANY re-imbursements. Saying that about gold or items in a game is one thing, but saying that about real money transactions is something entirely different. Just imagine if Paypal had such a disclaimer, they would loose all their customers overnight.For more information about this see my bug report post at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271781623
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]