Diablo® III

[Major Bug] Diablo 3 is programmed to cheat.

(Locked)

Get a screenshot and come back.
05/17/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Summersnow
i'm trying to troll this.
Yes that right, it was made to cheat the player so they will never beat it. How do i know this? Simple, i saw it in action. Three different times in three different places the game killed me by blowing up my character. And no it wasn't an attack, each time i was at full health and each time was in a map emptied of enemies, yet each time i died from nothing. So i uninstalled it, i would of taken it back for a refund right now if it was free from the AP. Honestly blizzard, i thought you all were better then to cheat the player.

And if you don't like i brought this to light or think i'm trying to troll this. think again, i enjoyed d3 till it started to randomly insta-kill me out of the blue for no reason.

And yes a game programmed to cheat counts as a bug as no game should ever cheat the player.

Haha, if you honestly believe Blizzard implemented coding to "insta-kill" your character so you couldn't progress, then I fear you have bigger problems in life to be worrying about.
Play it till you explode !! Wo0T.......
Yes that right, it was made to cheat the player so they will never beat it. How do i know this? Simple, i saw it in action. Three different times in three different places the game killed me by blowing up my character. And no it wasn't an attack, each time i was at full health and each time was in a map emptied of enemies, yet each time i died from nothing. So i uninstalled it, i would of taken it back for a refund right now if it was free from the AP. Honestly blizzard, i thought you all were better then to cheat the player.

And if you don't like i brought this to light or think i'm trying to troll this. think again, i enjoyed d3 till it started to randomly insta-kill me out of the blue for no reason.

And yes a game programmed to cheat counts as a bug as no game should ever cheat the player.

Haha, if you honestly believe Blizzard implemented coding to "insta-kill" your character so you couldn't progress, then I fear you have bigger problems in life to be worrying about.

They might not have actually programmed it that way to have it happen.

What if they made it so if your character stopped touching the ground for a certain length of time, it would consider you dead since you are supposed to be on the ground when you are alive. It might assume that your character has died before he has actually died and the system might think it lagged and decide that you are dead.

Maybe your character went somewhere "Off" the map, so the game decided that in order for that to happen, you would have to be dead, so it changes your status to "Dead".

There are quite a few things that could actually cause this to happen.
86 Undead Rogue
SlA
Never happened to me once, And I played for 16 ish hours just today and last night. thirty levels, not once did this happen. Perhaps you have an unfinished DL, or lag so badly that enemies dont unstealth.
man i hope the op is trolling
lvl 52 and have never been randomly killed... All of my deaths were well deserved thanks to excessive alcohol abuse and sleep deprivation.
Edited by MaLeDiCeNT#1891 on 5/17/2012 2:43 PM PDT
maybe it just instant kills people with dumb handles like "summersnow"?

Just a theory, mind you, still working on it.
dont play on dial up :P
also 3 lvl 20 or aboves and never seen it so no ss it didnt happen
lag is overpowered.
It was deathwing. Achievement unlocked.
Insert Conspiracy Keanu meme here.

They might not have actually programmed it that way to have it happen.

What if they made it so if your character stopped touching the ground for a certain length of time, it would consider you dead since you are supposed to be on the ground when you are alive. It might assume that your character has died before he has actually died and the system might think it lagged and decide that you are dead.

Maybe your character went somewhere "Off" the map, so the game decided that in order for that to happen, you would have to be dead, so it changes your status to "Dead".

There are quite a few things that could actually cause this to happen.

Well then it would be a bug that went under the radar and Blizzard would fix it, should we be up in arms over it? No. The OP is making bolder claims than this as if Blizzard would do this on purpose, and that's what I was commenting on.
I honestly don't know why people are Trolling the OP just because it hasn't happened to them or they haven't seen it happen.
the bug report forums are that way ---------------->

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/
05/17/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Anaraus
I honestly don't know why people are Trolling the OP just because it hasn't happened to them or they haven't seen it happen.

And we honestly don't know why you're trying to defend a blatant troll. You seem reasonable enough.
05/17/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Summersnow
no game should ever cheat the player

i loled hard at this, you must be new to games as game AI has cheated in games since the early 80s, its needed as human intelegence beats AI give it the time

as for the rest of the thread, you are eather victom to lag, or just trolling
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]