Diablo® III

About Leah in later expansions.... (spoilers)

90 Night Elf Rogue
Actually, I'd argue Tyrael is the "main character" of Diablo 3. It's the story of him giving up being an angel to help mankind fight evil when heaven would not. He's the falling star; he's with you every step of the way. And there is even a fair amount of quest lore that talks about how Tyrael was the decisive vote in saving mankind and how he believes mortals are the future.

Leah is certainly an important character, but she might not actually be the main focus.

I'd say Tyrael is the male character if he was a bit more active and Leah didn't have the Deckard Cain connection. No doubt they're both important.

It is up for debate, after all. But we also see the story progress for Leah, less so for Tyrael. Tyrael's story is, more or less, told by the time the game starts and we just see all the fallout that comes as a result.

But really, let us not kid ourselves. The entire series is Diablo's story. Just seen from different character's perspectives.
Reply Quote
False. You meet a Necromancer in Act2 who is the Necromancer player-character's apprentice, who talks of his deeds in D2. In other words, you survived. And since the canon is that D2's heroes were one of every class, that means all of them likely got out, assuming they weren't killed by Baal.

I've heard many theories on this, the only conclusion is that they died unless otherwise stated, the explosion destroyed everything and everyone in a huge radius and it is said in the book of cain that BAAl died from the explosion, you were right next to him...thus you died, either way it's grim

I even said it was grim. In the post you quoted. Can't you read?

you're general point is that its rainbows and puppies

1. The Worldstone's destruction.
2. The end of the Sin War.
3. The saving of the Sisters of the Sightless Eye
4. The saving of the Kurast survivors
5. The saving of Izual (undone in D3)
6. The destruction of the Soulstones
7. The perserverance and continuing of the Barbarians in the end of D2
8. The freeing of New Tristram, Caldaeum, Bastion Keep and ultimately the death of Diablo and the end of the Eternal Conflict

so prolonging the entire annhilation of humanity while losing a large part of it through corruption and betrayel is happy? I guess the holocaust was happy by the same logic, just because you succeed in doing something good, does not make it a story that revolves around Good always wins

From a writing standpoint, it'd had made the most sense for Leah to come back. Or at the very least gotten some closure.

If this is in fact that last iteration there is no need for a Cain whatsoever, and a scholar who tells you random info isn't a very hard thing to replace...Also doing something that ridiculously stupid in their lore would actually make blizzard facepalm, again Aidan is supposedly one of the best warriors in humanity and not trying to save him is replaced by saving a chick who is stupid about every decision she makes

Except they did win in this final bit. The Eternal Conflict, barring Diablo/Evil's return by way of the Soulstone, has been ended effectively.

you seriously must be new to storytelling, that's been said how many times now? and everytime the prime evils come back...and obviously since the black soulstone fell to earth and there are expansions there will be a lot more continuing, I don't understand how your brain works honestly. also how in the world is the high heavens being breached for the first time and everybody nearly dying a victory? they still have all of hell to go through, yes it is technically easier without the prime evils but being very weak at the moment and having the black soulstone probably make the prime evils be reborn isn't looking very good for the high heavens. In Diablo 2 you break the soulstone on the hellforge which lore wise should have sent him and every other soulstone broke into the abyss, which never happened. So if that can be wrong, this black soulstone can be just as wrong

Actually, in cannon, 1/5th the Angiris Council wanted humanity dead. 1/5 was undecided at the time and has since gone missing. 3/5s of the Council voted to keep humanity alive. 3/5s is very much so larger than 1/5.

Fate's vote went as destroy humanity and Tyrael was the only one who broke the tie...he sacrificed himself for us, again a point that obviously is over your head, you take everything literally with no meaning

05/23/2012 12:40 AMPosted by Melyria
Did you miss the part where Tyreal actually says that humanity and the angels will unite and take out evil once and for all?

so because the good guy at the end fo the game says that all the bad things are gone that means the bad things are gone? I honestly don't understand how your brain works, you are possibly the most naive person I have ever spoken with, especially because every past iteration in this series has done THE SAME THING and the SAME THING ALWAYS HAPPENS, I can see us being at Diablo 381 and you still being like OMG GUYS TYRAEL SAID ITS ALL OVER HAHAHHAA YESSSS GOOD ALWAYS WINS!!!!
Reply Quote
Actually, I'd argue Tyrael is the "main character" of Diablo 3. It's the story of him giving up being an angel to help mankind fight evil when heaven would not. He's the falling star; he's with you every step of the way. And there is even a fair amount of quest lore that talks about how Tyrael was the decisive vote in saving mankind and how he believes mortals are the future.

Leah is certainly an important character, but she might not actually be the main focus.

I'd say Tyrael is the male character if he was a bit more active and Leah didn't have the Deckard Cain connection. No doubt they're both important.

It is up for debate, after all. But we also see the story progress for Leah, less so for Tyrael. Tyrael's story is, more or less, told by the time the game starts and we just see all the fallout that comes as a result.

But really, let us not kid ourselves. The entire series is Diablo's story. Just seen from different character's perspectives.

the only purpose Leah has is to show how stupidity and naive characters(something you know a lot about) can end up almost killing everybody else
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
05/23/2012 12:54 AMPosted by Decebal
I've heard many theories on this, the only conclusion is that they died unless otherwise stated, the explosion destroyed everything and everyone in a huge radius and it is said in the book of cain that BAAl died from the explosion, you were right next to him...thus you died, either way it's grim

I have my Book of Cain open right now. It says Baal's body was destroyed by the explosion after he was vanquished by the heroes.

And, again, a Necromancer outright refutes your claim.

you're general point is that its rainbows and puppies

My general point was, from a writing perspective, Leah should've lived. It has nothing to do with the setting.

so prolonging the entire annhilation of humanity while losing a large part of it through corruption and betrayel is happy? I guess the holocaust was happy by the same logic, just because you succeed in doing something good, does not make it a story that revolves around Good always wins

Yes. Because there is something called 'struggle'. You fight corruption but you ultimately defeat it.

you seriously must be new to storytelling, that's been said how many times now?

Never. The Eternal Conflict has never stopped until the end of D3. This is because, even during the Dark Exile and the 20 years between D2 and D3, at least some of the Evils existed and continued to wage war.

If this is in fact that last iteration there is no need for a Cain whatsoever, and a scholar who tells you random info isn't a very hard thing to replace...Also doing something that ridiculously stupid in their lore would actually make blizzard facepalm, again Aidan is supposedly one of the best warriors in humanity and not trying to save him is replaced by saving a chick who is stupid about every decision she makes

Actually, a Cain is needed simply to give a sense of continuity and somebody who is able to push the plot forward. The Horadrim were, ultimately, the experts on demons/angels and Cain was the one you always went to when you needed info and direction. In story/lore, should we ever deal with the Burning Hells again, we're going to be woefully ignorant on everything and anything they do.

also how in the world is the high heavens being breached for the first time and everybody nearly dying a victory?

Because... you've managed to take the entire leadership of Hell out of the picture? It is a victory that came from the brink of loss, that is a common trope.

they still have all of hell to go through, yes it is technically easier without the prime evils but being very weak at the moment and having the black soulstone probably make the prime evils be reborn isn't looking very good for the high heavens.

1. We're not talking about the expansions because we don't know what they're going to do with them.

2. It is said, repeatedly, that the biggest threat to Heaven was that the Evils would work together. It was never their forces of rabble. It was always the Evils. Literally, the only thing stopping the Evils from winning was their inability to work together for prolonged periods of time.

Fate's vote went as destroy humanity

Book of Cain specifically says Wisdom's vote was abstained. Fate and Hope voted to keep humanity alive. Valor wanted to kill them.

The reason Wisdom's vote counted against humanity wasn't for intent, it was that in the event of a tie, they would destroy humanity to err on the side of caution.

So, in short, three angels voted to keep humanity alive, one didn't want humanity alive, one did not want to actually vote on it. 60% is bigger than 20%.

so because the good guy at the end fo the game says that all the bad things are gone that means the bad things are gone?

No. It is because Angels have finally decided to side with humanity and humanity has earned its right to exist. Angels now fight against the evils that plague mankind, share their knowledge and since Angels do not want to wipe humanity out... and demons want to do just that, it sort of gears humanity toward siding with the High Heavens.

I honestly don't understand how your brain works, you are possibly the most naive person I have ever spoken with, -snip-

First, throwing personal attacks only shows you really are grasping at straws and only hurts your arguments.

Second, good has won in D3 and they have, to this point, won the Eternal Conflict. It may resurge, it may start up again, but you really can't deny that the entire arc of D1,2 and 3 has been about good winning over evil.

If you want to project and predict, fine. But you can't say evil won in this story arc. Diablo's master plan, which was the entire plot of D1-3, failed.
Reply Quote
I find interesting potential in the fact of at least one of the council being against the idea of sanctuary/humans/whatever you wanna call it. Leaves the concept open that more of the angels may not agree with it too.

Additionally exactly how the angels work through their virtues is odd to me, Hope captured for moments and they were giving up, yet Valor becoming Wrath, Wisdom missing (for a time) and now the lack of someone standing as Justice, how will this affect them as... a species? Will they now become violent and unjust? is this a point potential for future story?
Would like to see Tyrael earn his wingies back, very lacking without them, but thats my opinion.

Adding this into my comments on previous page, I'm looking forward to the next parts.
Reply Quote
ya shes a major character in the story. for cain understandable cause he was here since diablo 1 and for a very long time he had to deal with the hellspawn. when he died i was sad but a bit glad he doesnt have to suffer anymore. for leah possible she will be back again. note spoiler about act 3 cinematic. when she dreamed about meeting azmodan before him she was standing in front of the red throne and the 6 demon councils (dont really know who or what they are so i call them councils) they looked at her and they were expecting her to come and meet them before azmodan came and meet her. way i see it leah might have a role involving the eternal conflict of demons and angels since inarius and lilith created sanctuary and created the nephalim. since she is the child of diablo the demon council might make leah the next lord of hell but shes not evil like diablo. thanks to cain since leah was a baby he watched offer he and teach her wisely. still a bit early to know what happened to her or what very important roles she will have when she comes back.
Reply Quote
agree. she is the child of diablo which means she has a portion of his powers when she was born and used that power when she was in danger. chances are somehow she used that power to keep at least her soul safe. if her soul is still okay shes either still inside the black soulstone or her soul is still somewhere else waiting for us or someone else to find her.
Reply Quote
dont think she will back as a angel but a demoness if possible. reasons is she is diablos daughter which she has major demon blood and powers in her but cain was able to raise her as a good and smart child before he died. she might be connected to the eternal conflict of angels and demons fighting each other since the inarius and lilith event thousands of years ago. also during the act 3 cinematic when she dreamed she was in hell infront of the demon councils and the red throne the councils look like they were expecting her for a long time liek ready for her to take the throne. if she becomes the ruler of hell she wont be evil. heck demons have a choice to be evil, neatrul or good. like lilith she was a good demon and fell in love with inarius the angel.
Reply Quote
My general point was, from a writing perspective, Leah should've lived. It has nothing to do with the setting.

what reasons do you have for her living? she was possessed and her body destroyed, I don't really see any way to live from that and again for like the 5th time you are ignoring the fact that it is supposed to mimic what happened to her father/father's host

Book of Cain specifically says Wisdom's vote was abstained. Fate and Hope voted to keep humanity alive. Valor wanted to kill them.

The reason Wisdom's vote counted against humanity wasn't for intent, it was that in the event of a tie, they would destroy humanity to err on the side of caution.

So, in short, three angels voted to keep humanity alive, one didn't want humanity alive, one did not want to actually vote on it. 60% is bigger than 20%.

I confused Fate with Wisdom, and I didn't say he voted against I said he abstained and it was counted as against, and again you are reading too literally into everything, especially when it comes to angels, it's all metaphoric to give Tyrael the opportunity to sacrifice himself for us, that is his purpose in the lore

Never. The Eternal Conflict has never stopped until the end of D3. This is because, even during the Dark Exile and the 20 years between D2 and D3, at least some of the Evils existed and continued to wage war.

It's been said a million times...Tyrael said himself that he thought the angels lost at a certain battle at the heaven gates and there was another battle where they thought they won, and again you keep thinking it's definitive that the evils are stuck in the stone, I really don't understand what makes you think that, especially when it was said earlier that the evils can fight to break out of it if somebody doesn't contain it...also they've broken out of "impossible places" before, ie: Abyss

Because... you've managed to take the entire leadership of Hell out of the picture? It is a victory that came from the brink of loss, that is a common trope.

um...so because the 7 most powerful are defeated then the almost endless waves of demons will be defeated in mere seconds right? it's totally not foreseeable that the prime evils will break out again and just mess up everything, no that wouldn't fit into your picture so you ignore the obvious. You also ignore that 1-2 of the Angiris council are missing and that they are most probably going to try to recover from all the crap that just happened to them for awhile.

Yes. Because there is something called 'struggle'. You fight corruption but you ultimately defeat it.

Ok I'll tell everybody you think the Holocaust was a happy event

Actually, a Cain is needed simply to give a sense of continuity and somebody who is able to push the plot forward. The Horadrim were, ultimately, the experts on demons/angels and Cain was the one you always went to when you needed info and direction. In story/lore, should we ever deal with the Burning Hells again, we're going to be woefully ignorant on everything and anything they do.

well according to you it's all over so why need anybody anymore? we won right!, cause Tyrael said so so obviously nothing bad can happen....so besides your statements that prove your previous statements wrong over and over, if there were a need for a Horadrim why in the world couldn't Tyrael just ask more people to be apart of it...honestly having it be by lineage is stupid already, and now that Tyrael is the Archangel of Wisdom he can most probably replace Cain himself.

No. It is because Angels have finally decided to side with humanity and humanity has earned its right to exist. Angels now fight against the evils that plague mankind, share their knowledge and since Angels do not want to wipe humanity out... and demons want to do just that, it sort of gears humanity toward siding with the High Heavens.

and where have you read this? Money says if Imperius is still alive he still won't side with the humans and there will be a civil war (he is wrath after all), and if he is dead then the angels will be weaker for it, especially if you think about it that means that there are only 3 on council and only 2 are actually angels, they'd never beat the demons like that

2. It is said, repeatedly, that the biggest threat to Heaven was that the Evils would work together. It was never their forces of rabble. It was always the Evils. Literally, the only thing stopping the Evils from winning was their inability to work together for prolonged periods of time.

exactly, so them not being in the picture is essentially the same thing as before, no difference now
Reply Quote
First, throwing personal attacks only shows you really are grasping at straws and only hurts your arguments.

Second, good has won in D3 and they have, to this point, won the Eternal Conflict. It may resurge, it may start up again, but you really can't deny that the entire arc of D1,2 and 3 has been about good winning over evil.

If you want to project and predict, fine. But you can't say evil won in this story arc. Diablo's master plan, which was the entire plot of D1-3, failed.

It's just appalling that you have so many self proven statements that are based on NOTHING and you consistently ignore any logic. Like right here, WHY THE HELL do you constantly say they ended the struggle, where int he world does it say that definitively!!!! it hurts my brain to try to explain to you how simple the linear progression of this story is from here....Adria finds stone, she revies demons, demons kills things, you kill them all put them in another stone, wait for diablo 4....like i said before I am going to be having the same discussion on Diablo 316, and yes Diablo's so called "plan" fails every time and then the next diablo says "Oh wait that was just apart of his plan", it's getting retarded at this point
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
05/23/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Decebal
It's just appalling that you have so many self proven statements that are based on NOTHING and you consistently ignore any logic. Like right here, WHY THE HELL do you constantly say they ended the struggle, where int he world does it say that definitively!!!! it hurts my brain to try to explain to you how simple the linear progression of this story is from here....Adria finds stone, she revies demons, demons kills things, you kill them all put them in another stone, wait for diablo 4

1. Because Blizzard has gone on record saying that Diablo3 is the end of a chapter in the Diablo story. Diablo 1, 2 and 3 are just a single narrative, just stretched out over three games. If there is a Diablo4, it won't be within this storyline in the same sense as Diablo3 is the sequel to Diablo2.

2. Because we can't assume what happens in expansions. As of now, the Conflict is over. At least in D2, there were the Lesser Evils still present and the game made a point of pointing that out. In D3, all the evils were contained and ultimately defeated.

3. Because Tyreal actually said the Great Conflict was over.

05/23/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Decebal
.like i said before I am going to be having the same discussion on Diablo 316, and yes Diablo's so called "plan" fails every time and then the next diablo says "Oh wait that was just apart of his plan", it's getting retarded at this point

Actually, because D1-3 are a singular narrative, I'm wondering if this wasn't the actual story from the start. We see D1's ending flow pretty heavily into D2's start. D2's ending specifically opens up to D3's beginning, with elements of D2's story finishing in D3. D3 was started a long, long time ago but was stopped for a long time because of the whole Blizzard North fiasco. I'm actually wondering if Blizzard made D1 with Diablo's plan actually, firmly in mind.

As well, we don't really have anything to go off of for this being part of Diablo's plan. He basically was at the pinnacle of what he could achieve. He became the Prime Evil, he was seconds away from crushing Heaven, all to lose it at the end. Unlike his other two appearances, this had an actual endgame tied to it. In D1, Diablo really wasn't doing much other than terrorizing Tristram. In D2, he was just raising an army by the end of Act 4. Neither of these really had any sort of final plan attached to them.

I'm going to go ahead and say something. The only real reason you're here is because you hate the Leah character. Really, go make another topic about how much you dislike her if it matters that much to you. Make another topic for something you deem worthy of discussion. Because I find it odd that you claim this topic has no merit to be discussed, yet you've wasted how many posts flailing your arms, hurling insults and generally getting mad over it.
Reply Quote
1. Because Blizzard has gone on record saying that Diablo3 is the end of a chapter in the Diablo story. Diablo 1, 2 and 3 are just a single narrative, just stretched out over three games. If there is a Diablo4, it won't be within this storyline in the same sense as Diablo3 is the sequel to Diablo2.

2. Because we can't assume what happens in expansions. As of now, the Conflict is over. At least in D2, there were the Lesser Evils still present and the game made a point of pointing that out. In D3, all the evils were contained and ultimately defeated.

1. i showed you prior why you proved yourself wrong on this, not saying it's wrong just you can't seem to decide on one
2. yes we can...if anything happens different it will be an extreme stretch and that's what lore discussion is about
3. again that means absolutely nothing, I can't wait till the expansion comes out to prove you wrong

05/23/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Melyria
yet you've wasted how many posts flailing your arms, hurling insults and generally getting mad over it.

only because you repeat the same few thoughts over and over, each with no prior backing up or clarification as you just did above, and yeah I think she's absolutely retarded of a character, she does nothing but be stupid, whine, and for the love of me how does she keep doubting cain when hes literally always right....I am not here because I dislike Leah, I am here because i find it offensive that you guys care more about leah than Aidan who had the same fate, just because Aidan didn't have !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Actually, because D1-3 are a singular narrative, I'm wondering if this wasn't the actual story from the start. We see D1's ending flow pretty heavily into D2's start. D2's ending specifically opens up to D3's beginning, with elements of D2's story finishing in D3. D3 was started a long, long time ago but was stopped for a long time because of the whole Blizzard North fiasco. I'm actually wondering if Blizzard made D1 with Diablo's plan actually, firmly in mind.

As well, we don't really have anything to go off of for this being part of Diablo's plan. He basically was at the pinnacle of what he could achieve. He became the Prime Evil, he was seconds away from crushing Heaven, all to lose it at the end. Unlike his other two appearances, this had an actual endgame tied to it. In D1, Diablo really wasn't doing much other than terrorizing Tristram. In D2, he was just raising an army by the end of Act 4. Neither of these really had any sort of final plan attached to them.

it wasn't for a few simple reasons.
1. aidan didn't exist until diablo 3
2. leah didn't exist until diablo 3
3. adria didn't exist until diablo 3.
4. zulten kulle didn't exist until diablo 3.
5. the black soulstone didn't exist until diablo 3
6. the concept of the evils souls lingering to be able to pick up in stones didn't exist until diablo 3.

those 6 points play vital roles into the entirety of the diablo 3 storyline and all play major roles in the concept of all of this being a master plan. without aidan, there's no centralized diablo host, nor father to leah. without leah, there's no vessel to diablo. without adria, there's no grand schemer. with no black soulstone, theres no way to contain multiple evils into one stone. without zulten kulle there isn't even anyone to MAKE the black soulstone. with no concept of containing the evils into one stone, the entire plan is basically obsolete from the get go.

Fair enough. Though I'm fairly sure D2 was at least made with D3 in mind, given they were planning to make it a lot earlier. Perhaps specifics weren't actually thought of, but given the fate of Baal, there might've been a basic plotline built.

And if not, at least they were able to make a retroactive plan without retconning too much. At least it fit with what they were going for, in that Diablo3 was supposed to be a bookend.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
05/23/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Decebal
only because you repeat the same few thoughts over and over, each with no prior backing up or clarification as you just did above, and yeah I think she's absolutely retarded of a character, she does nothing but be stupid, whine, and for the love of me how does she keep doubting cain when hes literally always right.

Except by the end she wasn't whining or all that stupid. And she was doubting Cain's prophecy, not his talk of demons and whatnot. Because the prophecy was pretty sketchy to begin with, with only one of the lines being true up until Act 4, wherein the other lines came to pass (specifically Hope being consumed by Despair, Valor to Wrath, etc).

Also, Cain fell into an even worse trap. He didn't believe the tales of Diablo and the Horadrim until well after Diablo1's events had come to pass.

05/23/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Decebal
.I am not here because I dislike Leah, I am here because i find it offensive that you guys care more about leah than Aidan who had the same fate, just because Aidan didn't have !@#$

Aiden has and had no personality to care about. Therein is the biggest flaw in your argument. We know nothing about his character, his motivations, his inner workings. At least with Leah, we know how she feels, her personal take on events, etc.

Aiden was a shell for the player to control. Not a character.

Edit: I also know a great number of people, who don't care about breasts (which is what I assume what is what you wrote) . They liked Leah compared to other Diablo characters, such as Aiden, because she was one of the few, actual, reoccuring characters that we're given some insight into throughout the series. The only one really prior to this was Cain... and maybe Tyrael.
Edited by Melyria#1246 on 5/23/2012 8:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote

1. i showed you prior why you proved yourself wrong on this, not saying it's wrong just you can't seem to decide on one
2. yes we can...if anything happens different it will be an extreme stretch and that's what lore discussion is about
3. again that means absolutely nothing, I can't wait till the expansion comes out to prove you wrong

05/23/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Melyria
yet you've wasted how many posts flailing your arms, hurling insults and generally getting mad over it.

only because you repeat the same few thoughts over and over, each with no prior backing up or clarification as you just did above, and yeah I think she's absolutely retarded of a character, she does nothing but be stupid, whine, and for the love of me how does she keep doubting cain when hes literally always right....I am not here because I dislike Leah, I am here because i find it offensive that you guys care more about leah than Aidan who had the same fate, just because Aidan didn't have !@#$

There are several reasons why people didn't care as much about saving the Warrior at the end of Diablo 2.

1) Aidan was Diablo from the start of the game. Someone playing Diablo 2 has no reason to get attached to the character.
2) The player character has no personality in Diablo games. You're not killing an established character who you've grown to like, you're ending the suffering of a man who made a sacrifice in order to attempt to contain Diablo. Believe it or not, Leah is a better character than Aidan was, Aidan was a shell for the player who had no backstory until two games after you play as him.
3) Aidan made a sacrifice at the end of Diablo, knowing the risks and the costs if he fails to contain Diablo, in order to save another from going down this path.

Honestly, it's just one of those things, what "feels" right. Alberecht's death in Diablo 1 was sad, but it fit the mood of the game and you got that proper closure in the end. Aidan put himself on this path, knowing the risks and the cost, so that nobody else would suffer this burden. A fitting end. What people didn't like about what happened this time around is that, I think despite Blizzard's intentions to some degree, it still felt like she should have been saved, and after the final cutscene, felt like a loose end. It's one of those things where in fiction, if you're going to kill somebody off, show me a body. Even if the closure for Leah was Diablo turning back into her corpse (like the Diablo 1 ending with Alberecht), it would have been far and away more appropriate than what we got.
Reply Quote
I wanted something like in D2 .. Seeing Big D popping out of her has her skin shred away and screaming of pain echoes through the wall. Nah . The transformation of Aiden to Diablo was so much more powerful.

Also let`s be honest. People want to save her because she`s a cuties. If she had saggies tities everyone would have forgotten her :P. She`s dead. The end.

When you killed diablo her spirit was set free.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
05/23/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Fishu
Also let`s be honest. People want to save her because she`s a cuties. If she had saggies tities everyone would have forgotten her :P.

Actually, many, many women wanted to see her come back because either: They wanted a main diablo character to be female and/or they actually liked her as a character.

Claiming people only like her for sex appeal is stupid. That is like me claiming anyone who dislikes her and doesn't want her to come back is a misogynist and hates women. Which would be a stupid claim to make.
Reply Quote
I haven't read all the posts...(cause I don't have that kinda time) so this point may have been made, but one would think the Leah stuff is probably going to be in the expansion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]