Diablo® III

Game lag/stutter/fps drop/slow/etc

Game plays fine about 40% of the time. 60% of the game is played in what i'd describe as molasses being dumped onto a mouse in a running wheel. This is experienced on both my girlfriend machine as well as mine.

My Specs:
Intel Core i5 650 3.2ghz
Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT (GeForce 301.24 Driver)
500GB SATA RE4 64MB Cache HD
Windows 7 64bit

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P7450 @ 2.13GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GS (Also latest drivers)
Win 7

While i understand that the laptop should probably play a little under par, they both experience the exact same slow motion every 30-60 second issue.

I know you guys are aware of this, but do you guys think there is a fix in the future? Maybe?
Reply Quote
My brothers bought the disk and put it on our tower. I downloaded the game to my laptop, while they are both laggy my laptop hasn't ever gotten into the nice smooth flow that the tower has, despite my laptop being 2 years newer.
Based on what I've read online most of the lag is because of Blizzard, not an individual's computer. Hopefully they'll get it fixed to the point everyone can play it smoothly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)