Diablo® III

best build for solo in Normal?

is it possible to run alone with a WD im only in normal please help
what build should i use??
Reply Quote
What level are you? Asploding toads are indeed OP.

Personally, I use Grasp, run in and Soul Harvest, Horrify, then Toads, then clean up stragglers.
Reply Quote
is it possible to run alone with a WD im only in normal please help
what build should i use??

it is possible to beat inferno solo
Reply Quote
Exploding toads do the most damage of all your primary abilities.. I preferred dire bats for the most part though and then used splinter darts rather than toads when necessary. For groups toads is better than splinter, but I found a single amped up dire bat takes care of most groups and that I only had to worry about the occasional rare monster I preferred to keep my distance from. Hence Splinters.

I typically Soul walked into a group (be sure to bind move to a key, so you don't stand outside and just attack them) Soul harvested and ran back out to a good distance.. (You should be able to go from one end of the screen and back again before Soul Walk wears off.) Then sent in 4 or 5 amped up dire bats to shred the group.. Typically even rare monsters don't survive that. Then continued on repeating every 15-30 seconds as necessary to keep a stack of 5 on Soul Harvest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]