Diablo® III

Enchantress Hexing Me instead of enemies

90 Undead Rogue
So I'm on my second run through playing nightmare difficulty and am using the enchantress during Act I, and while I was adventuring she kept targeting me with the Hex spell instead of my enemies. In addition the Hex spell has multiple times turned me into a chicken for some strange reason. This is really devastating I almost died twice because of this and it needs some fixing.
Reply Quote
I would like to ditto that. It just happened to me for the first time, so I assumed it was a bug, since it says the spell would only hex "nearby enemies". For me (in the same act/difficulty), she actually hexed both of us at the same time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bump

She just did it to me again on nightmare act IIduring an encounter in the sewers. I had just encounterd a frozen nightmarish elite and she polymorphed around me (with no enemies nearby mind you) and hexed me and herself; we were then frozen by the elite mobs and I almost died but I used a potion. I would suggest fixing this bug and also making it so that she doesnt user her hex until someone strikes me in melee combat.
Reply Quote
had this like 15 times now
Reply Quote
Same thing happens to me, and in infernal mode... it's devastating!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]