Diablo® III

Faud the Cannibal

85 Draenei Death Knight
I do not know if this is a bug or not but this mob seems unkillable.
He's located in Faud's cellar in the howling plateau. It's my lvl 16 barbarian with the templar and enchantress in tow (i assume i am supposed to have them both as i have not had to choose between them yet) i enter the cellar the mob attacks but his health constantly regenerates at an accelerated rate. i get him down to about half health and he heals to full every time.
Reply Quote
Having the exact same problem.
Reply Quote
I finally defeated him! Man, he was tough! I was standing by the wall and my henchmen was in front of me blocking Faud's path. I just kept attacking him until he died. I still think the heal rate on Faud is borked, though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Just have to kite him, did it easily with a witch doctor
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
He heals when he melees his target. Just kite him and he will die eventually (obv easier with a ranged hero).
Reply Quote
What is KITE ?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Yea it's total BS to attempt at killing this guy as melee.
Reply Quote
I am a Demon Hunter and was able to kill him easily by setting traps to slow him down and then literally just running around in circles and shooting him as fast as possible. The goal really is to just not let him touch you. The items he dropped for me kind of sucked, by the way.
Edited by beccaalves#1583 on 5/23/2012 9:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
wow, I wondered about him as well, just ran into this last night. I Just looted the chest that was there & left the instance without killing him as it seemed futile.
Reply Quote
If u are a barb...use ur frenzy skill along with ur stomp skill to keep him stunned, as well as any other skill like spear that can snare or stun him. It may take a few minutes but it works
Reply Quote
Play around with your skills and runes. I destroyed him quick with monk.
Reply Quote
ive killed this guy numerous times as a monk and never had a problem, in fact I found him one of the easiest purples....
Reply Quote
Had the same situation for at least 10 minutes on lvl 16 Monk w/Templar + Enchantress in tow could not get him down below 25% before he regened to full, Blizzard needs to fix this or provide guide as to how to take him down. Should not take that long to put him away.
Reply Quote
Yea this guy was tougher for me than most of the bosses I had faced at this point as a wizard. I had to switch out of my standard skills to beat him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]