Diablo® III

What happened to Adria? (Spoilers)

5th and 6th... Death, at last, shall spread its wings over all- as Fate lies shattered forever.

Now... Diablo... didnt have wings... you know what does....? A dragon.... Tathamet....
And... with two thirds of the prophecy being true....
I sincerely regret to inform Fate... that its not going to go so well for him.... (Or his Scoll of Fate.....)
I interpret that differently. I agree with the dragon part, but not as Tathamet.. rather as Trag'Oul. Since he is depicted as a constellation of stars, in each of which a different part of life is shown; past, present, and future choices to be made, it is not much of a stretch to call something like that.. Fate.

'Death' on the other hand is a little more vague. This could refer to Malthael, as many suspect that he will take on the aspect of Death, and it could also refer to Trag'Oul as the aspect of Death. Since he is all about the balance of life and death, and since the balance has been grossly favored towards 'life' because of the events of Diablo III, it may refer to Trag'Oul as turning into a necessary evil and shedding his metaphoric title of 'Fate.'

Of course.. it could always just be talking about Itherael, the Archangel of Fate (although that does not account for 'Death.')
Reply Quote
I've LOVED the idea of Malthael as the Angel of Death since the start hehe.

The only thing i have against the whole Trag'Oul theory is that... he's a serpent like being as far as i understood it... not a winged dragon....

i mean... if there needs to be balance... Hope and Faith versus Death and Wrath... its balanced.

Tyreal is now a nephalem... (he actually "ascended" to a nephalem state, he didnt degrade to it in my opinion.)

So.... with that in mind.... if Diablo has not been vanquished... it would put everything that is in the Black Soulstone against the mere Hope and Faith... Trag,Oul would then theorically go with us, not against....

Interesting... interesting...
Reply Quote
Why would they just throw diablo's body and black soulstone off the sky... Weren't they all "Take le soulstone to le hellforge and le destroy it"...

Great reason for making expansions...

Could burn up in the atmosphere.

Swear in the cinematic you see the stone literally trailing black smoke.
Reply Quote
05/25/2012 01:08 PMPosted by NeckRomancin
Imperious using the black soulstone to command his army to increase his power.....EVIL....And AWESOME. :D
And kormac's templar order goes after imperius with those angel slaying blades, and the nephelem and tyriel in tow cutting down the corrupted angels.
Reply Quote
Maybe the expansion will feature Adria trying to resurrect Tathamet - which her lord Diablo failed to accomplish in D3. She'll probably succeed and the we'll just have to kill Tathamet for the perfect ending to the Diablo franchise...

I do no beleive that Diablo wants Tathamet to be reborn because it would devour him. The very soul of Diablo is a shard of what it could be.
Unless he realises that the only way to destroy heaven once and for all is to combine all the souls together and lets Tathamet take over.... perhaps.. but it doesnt seem to fit his profile. Unless.... he has become that desperate... then who knows...

But wait! there is more... the Black Soulstone fell from the heaven... with Leah out of the picture as a host for the soulstone.. it might just shatter, remember she had to hold it together for it not to break free... Adria knew that, Tyreal knows it, everyone seems to know it... Yet...

Perhaps thats what Diablo wanted all along.... for Leah to fail... He gave her body a shot, why not? If he could destroy Heaven with it, why not? but it didnt work back to Plan A.... get the Black Soulstone to shatter, releasing all the 7 souls bound within it.

"...And, at the End of Days, Wisdom shall be lost
as Justice falls upon the world of men,
Valor shall turn to Wrath-
and all Hope will be swallowed by Despair.
Death, at last, shall spread its wings over all-
as Fate lies shattered forever."

Now... i dont know about you... but...
1 line happened.

2nd line, obviously happened.

Imperius (ArchAngel of Valor) turned to Wrath when he felt betrayed by Tyreal and the Nephalem (us) for leading Diablo to heaven.
which covers the 3rd line.

4th line, Auriel (ArchAngel of Hope) was "swallowed" (captured) by Rakanoth, Lord of Despair.

and here comes... the doozy....

5th and 6th... Death, at last, shall spread its wings over all- as Fate lies shattered forever.

Now... Diablo... didnt have wings... you know what does....? A dragon.... Tathamet....
And... with two thirds of the prophecy being true....
I sincerely regret to inform Fate... that its not going to go so well for him.... (Or his Scoll of Fate.....)

I never thought about it that literally. Maybe I should have. That is freaking brilliant.
Reply Quote
if the black soul stone dropped in tristam again -.-

seriously, why dont the people of tristam frikken move!
sure they are simple folk and may not have any where else to go but gods sake man
its better then a demonic infested grounds with a massive graveyard close by
Reply Quote
Lol the 6 line depicts malthael after he succumbed to corruption and decide to wipe away all mankind... And yes yes adria has been killed in act 5 by the nephalem at last the vermin !@#$% is dead
Reply Quote
03/25/2014 02:13 AMPosted by Selemene
Lol the 6 line depicts malthael after he succumbed to corruption and decide to wipe away all mankind... And yes yes adria has been killed in act 5 by the nephalem at last the vermin !@#$% is dead

Jeez, talk about necroing. My god.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]