Diablo® III

how do you solo butcher in hell act1?

lvl 51 w/ about 6K dps & 20K health.
i have a lot of trouble getting this done...any suggestion or help?
Reply Quote
I forget, is he stun immune? No, right?

Bola Shot + Tunder Ball, Impale + Impact and stun lock his !@#.
Reply Quote
Do you have
1) Caltrops
2) battle prep
3) Smoke screen

4)passive: tactical advantage.

If the answre to any of these questions are no, that's your fix versus not only this boss but most of the game.
Reply Quote
Memorize his attacks and way he moves. how I do it in inferno. first he tries to blue hook you. if he misses he attacks ur temp for a few seconds then he will charge move out of way stay withing 20 yard of him @ this point and he will cast his AOE hooks you must use smokescreen before it hits you or you gotta run and heal really fast. After that he will use blue hook again. Rinse and repeat. also DODGE FIRE!!! standing near a intersection will help you survive the most.
Reply Quote
Does anyone know if there's a visual cue to the aoe hook, or if there's someway to negate it altogether... In inferno it hits for 35k+, making this fight basically impossible to solo.
Reply Quote
I believe it's 25k. Some DH posted a vide of soloing butcher on infero. He had enough life to barely survive an AOE hook and he did get hooked several times. He also had some clutch survives where he stood directly behind his templar when the hook happened.
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Xiva
Does anyone know if there's a visual cue to the aoe hook, or if there's someway to negate it altogether... In inferno it hits for 35k+, making this fight basically impossible to solo.

You need the stack some vit + armor/resists to survive it, and at the same time have enough dps to beat the soft enrage (the fires cover more floor over time).

In other words, its a gear check.
Edited by Jephery#1836 on 5/19/2012 10:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]