Diablo® III

Great build without lolbats

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#afdUPQ!bcU!acZcYY

This is my build.
It is OP as hell.
50% through hell and have only died to massively deadly elites.
Tons of self heals, Pets to distract enemies and tons of damage buffs.

Edit: Mixture of solo and Co-op
Edited by Lynix#6516 on 5/20/2012 5:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I hate to tell you this, but that build, or one very similar to it is the most cookie cutter spec you can use for WD. Vision quest with zombie bears, soul harvest, spirit walk, and 2 cooldowns has been thrown around from one side of the forum to the other.
Reply Quote
I'd suggest picking up slows and/or wall so you're at least a bit more than just a OP buff on 120s cooldown. :D

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#aZUhkT!ZWV!aaaaac

My build, currently at Inferno Act II - suited for fast 1h weapon, never run out of mana even without mana passives/runes. Swap Gargantuan out when in party.
Reply Quote
So instead of lolbats you use lolbears, how clever...
Reply Quote
05/20/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Mirdean
I hate to tell you this, but that build, or one very similar to it is the most cookie cutter spec you can use for WD. Vision quest with zombie bears, soul harvest, spirit walk, and 2 cooldowns has been thrown around from one side of the forum to the other.

No, it's not. Every build I have seen has the fail dire bats.
This is not a "watch me spam 1 move" build.
I actually use Darts as my primary ability.

So it's not cookie cutter at all most people just spam dire bats or even bears. I use bears as AOE and darts for single.

Also slows are not really needed. unless I'm against fast/vortex elites because even minor run speed on boots makes it easy to kite with spirit walk.

To add I haven't seen a build with BBV on this forum yet.
Reply Quote
05/20/2012 07:05 AMPosted by DivinCodino
So instead of lolbats you use lolbears, how clever...

Tbh there is no alternative to bears even bats are terrible...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]