Diablo® III

Allow Incoming Firewall Connection

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I used the digital download i got from the annual pass.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A solution to this would be nice.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
06/11/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Fable
A solution to this would be nice.

I'll send this up for review to the appropriate team to see if there is an alternate solution. This may take some time to reproduce and investigate solutions.

If you have uninstall/reinstalled, make sure you are installing using a stable ethernet connection. Wireless downloads can cause corruption which can break the code signature. We have full uninstall instructions for Diablo III here if you wish to try again using a stable connection.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Also, try using the new D3Setup installer from Battle.net and not the PreSale downloader. The Presale downloader is not up to date anymore.
Edited by Machkhan on 10/3/2012 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am encountering the exact same message. For me, it pops up when the login screen appears. I should mention that this problem is somewhat recent, and did not exist when I first installed the game. I have noticed some "draggy" performance issues, but who knows if the two problems are related. I have reinstalled the game a few times, to no avail. I have a boxed copy of the game, not a download.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Can you type this in terminal? Let me know what it says. This only works if Diablo III is installed in /Applications.

codesign -vv /Applications/Diablo\ III/Diablo\ III.app
Reply Quote
The system says:

/Applications/Diablo III/Diablo III.app: valid on disk
/Applications/Diablo III/Diablo III.app: does not satisfy its designated Requirement
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Thanks. I'll check into this and see what I can find out.
Reply Quote
Thank you for your quick reply.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
No problem. I've sent the information for review. I'll post back when I hear additional details.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]