Diablo® III

Need Help, Dying A Lot

So I'm dying quite frequently. I'm a level 28 Demon Hunter, using this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WRXTfP!dW!ZaZaZ

My stats are as follows:

Strength: 76
Dexterity: 211
Intelligence: 170
Vitality: 138
Armor: 623
Damage: 178.78

I'm also currently on Act IV. I can't seem to stay alive and deal much damage. What can I do to improve?

Reply Quote
Go back to Act III, you need more gear it looks like. I'm sitting on Act III (just killed on of the hearts) and I'm at like ~390 Damage.....I'm also only level 30 so not much higher than you.
Reply Quote
Whoops, meant to say I'm on Act III, not IV. Also, what type of gear should I be looking for? Like just dps/armor increase, or should I be trying to find certain magical perks?
Reply Quote
get used to dying, i'm in hell mode and i've died countless of time before reaching it.. from normal to nightmare i didnt use any traps but just plain avoiding skills. In hell, i'm using caltrops but still, elite monsters wont be slowed by it and u'll die anyway.. this class is too weak in defense..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
PMS build. Solo, use prep to refresh your Disc to keep SS up. Spam multi on mobs. If you group up, it's a lot easier to use your snares with Chain Gang and Rapid Fire w/ Web Shot. Use Steady Aim and Cull of the Weak. That's a 35% increase in damage. Spam caltrops to and run back and fire away. Kiting and snaring is required for DHs until your able to kill quickly enough before you run out of Disc to keep SS up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)