Diablo® III

2-player only in Co-Op?

I have tried joining about 20 public games today, none of which have had more than 2 players total (act II-III nightmare). Think the matchmaking system broke..
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Also noticed this yesterday evening. It's only when one left, another one came in almost instantly. I don't know if it's the same this morning.
Reply Quote
Having the same issue. The only time I have a chance of getting a full group is if I'm at the very beginning of an Act and open up my game to the public or if I have the game open to the public and hit an end boss. Then it will fill up. Otherwise I'm having to solo Nightmare right now and it's taking forever.
Reply Quote
Blue post on this:

05/19/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Bashiok
This is a known issue due to how the system tries to spread load out over the many game servers. It's actually doing a great job of putting less strain on the service, but it can result in games with only 2 players. We have some tweaking to do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]