Diablo® III

Is my build OK for a Level 25 Monk?

Here's my build. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WeXiTS!Yd!aZZ.a
Reply Quote
48 Blood Elf Rogue
Should drop the Mantra of Ret for the healing one.. gives you better survivability, especially when you get the double regen rune.
Reply Quote
To be completely honest I think builds are highly gear dependent so it's hard to tell what would be best for you without seeing your equipment. That being said, what's the strengths and weaknesses of your gear? Are you dual-wielding, 1h/shield, or 2h? Are you dying a lot? The build and the gear need to meld as one entity in order to for everything to mesh.
Reply Quote
@Bleezie, I don't have the Mantra of Healing yet. I am only level 25, not 26.

@omgitsgene, I die often, but not too much. I dual wield 2 fist weapons. My armor and accessories have high dex and some vit.
Reply Quote
I would drop:
Sweeping Wind - Because the damage is just too low without any runes.
SSS - Cooldown too long while dealing too little damage in groups. If you are going for bosses it might be ok to bring this, but usually only able to use it once or twice for the fight.
Mantra - There's no need for any Mantra if you solo (right now), but if you're in a party, Mantra of Evasion seems better.

I would get:
Cyclone Strike with Implosion - To pull everything near you
LTK with Vulture Claw Kick - Good damage. Low spirit cost. And the knockback is good. Spammable at bosses with a fast generator.

Well that was what I was using at that level anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]