Diablo® III

Haunt damage

85 Blood Elf Paladin
So I was useing the haunt spell and its cool but when I put the rune in that made it heal me it seems like it wasn't doing damage. So my question is will the haunt that heals you still do as much damage as the unruned haunt
Reply Quote
If you use haunt, use the 3rd rune that makes it only last 2 seconds. It does half the bases % in 2 seconds instead of the 12 it is without this rune.

It nets better damage, especially when kiting and the heal and mana regen rune on Haunt doesn't return enough to sacrifice the damage you get off the resentful spirit rune.
Reply Quote
That's good to know, thanks.
Reply Quote
The Consuming Spirit Haunt still does damage - i.e. 575% of weapon damage over 12 seconds.

At level 52, without Soul Harvest buff, mine ticks for around 750/sec (non crit) and heals for around 200/sec per target.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ya but if you use the rune where it heals you does it still do 575% over 12 seconds
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]