Diablo® III

Auction House App

Can we get an auction house app or at the very least be able to access the auction house from the website. I'd like to be able to purchase upgrades for my characters while i'm at work, as well as put items up for auction and check on the status of items already on auction. Is this in the works? I feel like it has to be. I can't be the only one.
Reply Quote
+1 However I'm sure it's not top priority for them, considering most people won't be able to do it from their job at mcdonalds. :/
Reply Quote
Dude, do you really need to play a game at work? I don't mean to be a bit rude, but be social at work :D
Reply Quote
I work on computers for a living, but to answer your question, no i don't need to "play" a game at work. I would however like to be able to check the status of my auction house items while on break, or even while i'm on the road. If i can do it with my ebay account why not my auction house account?
Reply Quote
I'm actually quite shocked this wasn't implemented at release, along with accompanying phone/tablet apps. If an auction with no buyout is scheduled to end during your work hours, it can suck if you miss out on a bid you would have made. Not everyone can log into the game during work, but practically everyone can get access to a website or through their phone.

And with the real money trading soon to be released, this could be a lot of money blizzard misses out on.
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Badhorse
+1 However I'm sure it's not top priority for them, considering most people won't be able to do it from their job at mcdonalds. :/
hahahahahahah love it
Reply Quote
One thing at a time. I'm sure it's a priority as they have products that offer this feature already.
Reply Quote
+1 to this idea. I only get on the forums while I'm at work anyway.
Reply Quote
co signed
Reply Quote
I also think there should be a way to gift items. Say i find a helm that would be perfect for my friend that is a monk. I should be able to place them into a gift box marked for him so that the next time he signs on he would be prompted with the items i have saved for him. We can't always be signed on at the same time but my box ends up getting full waiting for us to be able to play together.
Reply Quote
Agree
Reply Quote
Very good idea!!
Reply Quote
This could even be a feature on the auction house. So i gift it to him through the auction house then he adds it to his stash from there. Also if i have to have my items be repaired before i sell them, why can't i repair them from the auction house?
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 11:05 AMPosted by PPStrips
Also if i have to have my items be repaired before i sell them, why can't i repair them from the auction house?

That's a big gripe of mine as well. Let me just pay the gold to repair it and be done rather than make me launch the game, portal to town, repair, exit, and auction.

Anyway, I agree with the main points of this thread:
- Access to the Auction House from outside of the game, via web and/or mobile app
- Gifting of items or gold to friends
- Repair items at the Auction House

All great ideas.
Reply Quote
not if you add and phonenumber security code something to the app, or just have an authenticator ;)
Reply Quote
They mentioned on the WoW API forums they won't be making an auction house API for 3rd party sites/apps. Whether or not they make one themselves... we'll see.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Love it! *signed
Reply Quote
Agree, that'd be great.
Reply Quote
not even from burger king but meh
+2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]