Diablo® III

Auction House App

Agree
Reply Quote
Signed
Reply Quote
This would be nice and I think they should do it as well, but NOT before they actually fix the real issues with this game. Make stuff work properly then add features please.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Pretty sure this might be more of a security issue, and would be something way way way down the line. I honestly dont see it happening at all, since once they are able to focus on doing something like this that there will be very little money left in the AH to be made.
Reply Quote
Feel the same way.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
They have it for WoW. Cant they just change the server and a few skins to make it work?
Reply Quote
AH in WoW and in here are whole different story, IMO. They definitely would have to develop an adapter or even the whole thing anew... This feature, as well as an "armory" where you can check out your char and compare it to your friends, would be really great. It would be nice to have access to your "stuff" without actually logging into the game, you won't need to try and memorize your stats/items. And bids on action house will finally be an option for people like me, who spend most of the day at work.
+1
Edited by CHarnel#2797 on 7/2/2012 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
That's what i've been thinking for a looong time! Come one, Blizzard, you'll be making money after all.
Reply Quote
I want such a app to it is easy to check the status of items while you are doing other things then gaming most of the time you must have a perfect timing to buy an item and on that times you are not on you pc.
Reply Quote
no replies from bliss?
Reply Quote
That would be more than awesome. No more auction missing ^^
Reply Quote
Love these 2 things
- Access to the Auction House from outside of the game, via web and/or mobile app
- Gifting of items or gold to friends
But I think a mobile app would be a big security problem, but make AH able through Diable3.com would be awesome!
Reply Quote
+3 here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]