Diablo® III

Auction Time Out Error / Gold Taken

About 5 mintues ago was browsing the Auction house for 2h weapons, I found one that I wanted and clicked to buyout the item. It took about a minute then said "Bid timeout Error" so I refreshed the page, the item was gone and my gold was gone as well. I went into my completed tab and there was nothing there. So 200k gold is missing with no item or anything. Not very happy at this moment.
Reply Quote
Rather than creating another thread, I'll lump my Auction House issue in here. My Blind Faith auction failed to sell and expired but, instead of being available in the Complete tab for return to my stash, it has disappeared entirely. It's been over two hours since the expiration and I'm currently waiting on a response to an open ticket.
Reply Quote
I was getting 'request timed out' over and over trying to buy one set item, now apparently all the requests worked and i lost all my gold but I have like 7 of these things...... plz fix this timed out problem =(
Reply Quote
That happened to me too!! i lost 200k buying a 50k item
Reply Quote
Just happened to me -- I lost 70000. Took the money twice. Please fix. I also want my gold back!
Reply Quote
I just lost 120k from bidding on something that was timed out. When i logged back in my money was gone and i had no weapon. Is there anything that can be done to get my money back?

UPDATE. My money was refunded to me through the auction house. Just took a little bit
Edited by Godsmith#1425 on 5/21/2012 11:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just happened to me. I tried to buy pants that cost 20,000 gold and it timed out. It took my 20k in gold, but I don't have the pants. 20K gold! I want it all back! Or 10 pairs of those pants!
Reply Quote
I just lost ~80k+ on an item that i didnt win the bid on.. can someone point me in the right direction as to whom i should complain to? :/
Reply Quote
Thanks, I just got it back.
Reply Quote
I just lost 300k gold on a "timed out" bid. :( The auction history says it was sold to me... uhhh, no it wasn't. Very disappointed.
Reply Quote
I received the same time-out error and two of my purchases show up in the "completed" section, my gold is gone, but no items were given to me. Hopefully, I'll get refunded as well.
Reply Quote
I also lost gold, *Dr. Evil face* ....One....Trillion...Dollars......

(I didn't lose any gold, but am experiencing time out errors and failed bids).
Reply Quote
I'm also a victim of this. Just lost 250k buying a new pair of boots I really needed... >.>

Has anyone had any luck getting their gold back?

edit: after a bit of time they showed up in the completed section of the ah
Edited by Kasper#1408 on 5/22/2012 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lost 1.2m trying to buy a bow, bump this for blizzard's notice please.
Reply Quote
Same.
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Mata
Update: I relogged and went to "completed" and the gold was returned to me due to a failed auction. Hope everyone else get's theirs back too!

This is what happened to me as well.

I didn't actually notice that my gold went missing when I got the timeout (wasn't a large transaction), but a stack of gold did show up in my completed shortly after.
Reply Quote
Thank god it's in my completed list after 2 hours.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]