Diablo® III

Achievement Bug

87 Human Paladin
The Achievement Tear Down This Tower in Challenges Act 3 is not working. On normal I allowed the boss to destroy all the towers before engaging him, none of them were registered as it destroyed them and thus the achievement was not awarded.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Got this a few hours ago with a friend on Nightmare. It is most definitely working. Did you possibly destroy one by accident? They are very fragile.
Reply Quote
This definitely works, but when I tried it my first time it didn't work. It turns out, I had a wizard's Familiar on at the time, and one of its blasts hit a pillar and destroyed it. It's also possible that my companion hit it as well, although I don't think that's what happened.

Just try it again when you're a higher level, and you'll be able to blast through to Siegebreaker within 5 minutes. There's no rush :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]