Diablo® III

A.H. ISSUE? LOL

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/invmv7.jpg[/IMG]

umm, it took my Gold, as i hit BUYOUT. and it put it as a bid, and the item is no longer available.. but it wont go to completed so i can get my gold back. its been saying 1d23h for like.. 6 hrs now. LOL.. help?
Reply Quote
Yeah same, just bought a wand for 60k. Item was listed as bid 60k and buyout 60k.. I know, 100% sure, I hit buyout 60k.. took a minute, then the transaction timed out. Took the gold. Looked into the transaction history, said that - that particular item failed. But under auctions, the item is now listed as my max mid of 60k. So... some how it got switched from buyout to bid. When I searched for the same exact item, it was listed as sold. I searched/refreshed the search over and over again, still listed as sold. out 60,000. Now have to wait 2 days to see if I'll even win this item..

That doesn't make any sense... 0_o

Strange.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
the AH is wacked right now. can't list anything
Reply Quote
Please fix the damn auction house it is atrocious. I buyout items and it takes forever to try to buy them then fails. Then sometimes it will deny the item is available and then sometimes it wont give me the item and sometimes it will list a buyout as a bid but says I have no bid placed.

There are so many bugs in it that need fixing.
Reply Quote
just checked again.. gave me a different staff, but the auction that I originally did buyout for 60k is still there.. wth? AH was working pretty good before imo before the recent patches. Not sure what went wrong. oh well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]