Diablo® III

Please add a lock actionbar feature.

94 Draenei Shaman
This is not happening to me, but my brother, a bug where sometimes when he dies, he rezzes with like 2-3 of his spells off his bar, and this wasn't from clicking either, they're just off the bar.

I also have a few friends who aren't the best gamers and when running south(clicking near the actionbar/their character) they sometimes accidently drag their spells off the bar, and in order to put them back on they lose the valor buff and it is pretty frustrating for them. This only happens in elective mode, as I hear they're locked in standard, I just don't understand why the wouldn't be locked in elective mode in the first place.

I am sure they aren't alone in this and a locked action bar would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Anarchy
Edited by Brian#1699 on 5/22/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yeah I just spend 3 hours on act 1 inferno. got upto the butcher with 5 stacks of nephalem valor and I accedently pulled a skill from my bars and my stacks reset. it would really be nice to see this issue adressed as it can just completly ruin lvl 60 farm runs
Reply Quote
Turn off elective mode. You won't be changing your build anyway, as you'd lose neph valor. Same thing happened to me and I lost 5 stacks. Just turn off elective and it'll lock in the set up you have. Turn back on to swap, if you need, when your done farming.

Yes it's tedious, but it works when you aren't needing to swap skills around anyway. Better safe than sorry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]