Diablo® III

Black Screen (Driver Crash) discussion cont.

Hey, did your screen go black and you have to cold reboot or did it just freeze, but you could still close it and keep your computer running?
Reply Quote
It's happening on my computer too... a 2.66ghz Core 2 Quad with 8gb Ram, Radeon 6950, Intel MB, 550w Antec True Power, Arctic silver 5 on the factory cooler for the Radeon and on a huge Cooler Master fan on the CPU. Bios options are defaults, temps are good, latest drivers everywhere, Win7 64bits...

It didn't happend on the Laptop so far, it's a Toshiba Satellite Core I7 with 8gb Ram and a NVidia 540M...

Marko!
Reply Quote
Happens on and off but I die every time it happens which makes me not even want to play the game anymore
NVIDIA GTS 250 with latest drivers
16 gb ram
intel core i7 3.07 ghz 8 core
Reply Quote
Windows 7 64bit,
Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 Ti,
8gb ram,
intel i5.

Happens all the time, tried every workaround found here and there.
Either black screen crash with windows message about graphics drivers restarted, either complete shutdown of the computer.
Has a solution been found since ?
Many thanks
Reply Quote
Just to add to others....

My i5 Intel 4000 Graphics Laptop plays D3 flawlessly and gets VERY hot, but my quadcore rig with a 9800GTX fails every few mins.....

And still no real reasons for this or help from Blizzard? If I did not have my laptop I would have stopped playing as I refuse to shell out on another graphics card with no assurance that it will change anything, as we don't really know what the issue is!

Pity as Diablo 3 is such a good game....
Reply Quote
My laptop will run this as well, but my desktop whos specs are much better will not. Annoying
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]