Diablo® III

Help out a newb 'Tank Doctor'...?

85 Undead Rogue
For example, if I have a weapon that says it does +6-9 poison damage, what EXACTLY does that mean? Does it mean all of my abilities will do some amount of poison damage? Will my pets all do some amount of poison damage as well?
I'm asking because I'm interested in providing tanking/support to my allies (I play with my IRL friends more often than I play alone). I always use the dogs and the gargantuan, and both have proven to be helpful tanking tools-- the last boss fight I was in, the boss was focused on my gargantuan almost through the entire fight. Anyway, I thought that the Bad Medicine passive would be a good thing to take to help out my teammates (lowers the damage output of enemies you've dealt poison damage to). So, to make that passive work, do I need to use abilities that specifically do poison damage, or is my '6-9 poison dagger' doing it already?
Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
...?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]