Diablo® III

troubles with the spirits...

Alright so, I really like the way the WD class looks and feels even, but I'm still having some trouble it just feels weaker then the other class I looked around on the forums but nothing that I could really understand I know my WD is still incredibly low level so I should just wait a while and see if it gets stronger and then post this but...
I really need some help on how to play it, right now im using darts w/ splinters glyph, haunt as my 2nd skill and really only use it on boss fights or rares/elites etc.
horrify as skill one w/ phobia glyph and soul harvest w/ swallow soul glyph.
and passive as circle of life.

Now Im still only in mid teens but any help with future or even a "The WD class gets good when they get the spell XXX" would be incredibly helpful. I also would like to know the stats I should look for, I'm currently going with intel>vit and really just those 2... I'm new to diablo 3(I know everyone is but me more than most) and I just need some help with the class that looks the most fun to me, I know alot of people are saying its lowest dps etc. but the class looks fun and I feel thats whats most important, I can learn to play a class I enjoy, it's harder to learn to enjoy a class I can play...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]