Diablo® III

Resist amount

Yo guys :)

Im wondering when i read: 1200 of each Resist

My question is.. How do a monk get 1200 of each Resist??

The monk have the skill that takes the highest resist and put that on all the others.

Having this much resist almost require full mega rare items combined with either legendaries or set items. I dont know for sure, but this is my thoughts.

Dont reply with "you just need better items". This answer i cant use at all. Im asking for a solution, an idea with some text and not a 1 line answer.

Reply Quote
You can find/AH items that have +all resistances and +single resistance. Can really boost all of your resists at once if you get a few of those and target 1 single resist.
Reply Quote
Mainly those items are from 10-40 to a single resistance.

I dont still have the math right even if i have that on all.

There have to be something else.

Ofc there is a possiblity that some people have loads of gold like 10m+ and just are able to buy buy buy, but the majority of us have around 100k - 500k like myself.

But your suggestion suggests mega rare items or what. Because im not to sure that the mass of monks have more than around 65-150 resists.
Reply Quote
Not really too rare or cost a megaton. In hell I have found items with both resists. In the AH right now you can buy armor with over 70(combined) light resists for 75k, Boots with 58(combined) light resists and dex for 40k, a helm with 57 dex/60(combined) light resists for 10k... those 3 for 125k and give 188@ res
Edited by SBoD#1949 on 5/24/2012 5:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]