Diablo® III

Which level of Caverns of Frost is Chiltara?

Does it always spawn in the Level 2 or spawn randomly in one of the two levels?
Reply Quote
Act3, part 6, caverns of frost only.

Have fun, took me about 5 hours of farming to finally get her to spawn
Reply Quote
Level 2, as far as I know. It's not a guaranteed spawn though so you may have to try multiple times.
Reply Quote
Shes in Caverns of Forst, LEVEL 2, not the Ice Cavern.. She didnt show up for me until I walked to the Teleport Stone, she Jumped down from the top of the screen and tried to shank me.

I got mah gibberstone, took probably 1 hour for that peice alone. 3 hours total for all the mats for the staff.
Reply Quote
More information would help just to be more confident, because after 13 runs in hell I got nothing, then just to save time started runs in normal or normal doesn't count? Or it has to be inferno???
Reply Quote
Shes on level 2, just do the runs on normal difficulty its the fastest. I found her in half an hour, about 5 attempts.
Reply Quote
Level 2 at all times, it took me say 20~ish tries on hell difficulty.
Reply Quote
So when the wrong cave spawns and I use the waypoint to leave and come back, it's still there. How do I get the game to "roll the dice" on cave spawns?
Reply Quote
you go into options leave the game and then come back. using waypoints dosen't reset the maps, how have you NOT noticed that?
Reply Quote
I did notice as my post points out, which is why I asked.
Reply Quote
When I found her in level 2, she was just standing right on the other side of the level 2 portal and not at the stone that summons you out. She could be anywhere in level 2, don't just go straight to that stone. Hope this helps.
Edited by EleMent#1145 on 5/27/2012 6:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I've noticed that level 2 of the cave seems to guarantee 2 packs of rare/champion mobs. I am guessing that if you see those two packs and it's not Chiltara, you can probably safely exit and try again.
Reply Quote
does it matter what quest you do it on?
Reply Quote
Confirm: LEVEL 2 - CoF - normal works too. about 15 to 20 runs. Not at the back of the cavern. Good luck ;)
Reply Quote
lol......i feel bad for all those who did so many runs....i got it on my first try..
Reply Quote
Holy crap getting this chick to spawn and the alchemist on act two were probably the most time consuming for me. I'd say it took me about 5-6 hours to get the chitara biz natch to spawn and when she does she will dro glimmering wut ever for sure. She totally stands out and is a completely different and unique character model then the normal monsters I encounter in the cavern of frost in fact I believe she may be a a one of a kind character model like a boss character lol. Make just be persistent and keep farming the instances, they will def happen or eventually drop. Be thorough when u search the mysterious cave. It took me prob 7 hours and when I almost lost hope, bam the mysterious chest appeared. Funny thing durin the course of the 50-100 runs I prob did in act 2 path to oasis I only entered the mysterious cavern twice . The very first time wherein I didn't find the mysterious chest and the very last time where the chest was there and I gt the mysterious liquid. Every other run I made the alchemist was nowhere o be found(talk about frustrating). Make sure to save lots of money, about 150k for wirts bell and to craft the staff. After a little over 15 hours of farming I can go to whysishire woo hoo! You can take your friends there too which is
Pretty cool
Reply Quote
For me she was in level two of the cavern of frost right next to the stone that lets you exit to the entrance of the dungeon. She looks completely different that any monster you will see in te cavern so u will know when she appears for sure. She took me 5-6 hours to spawn lol
Reply Quote
I got her my first run through on inferno. :D

That mysterious cave however...only got it to spawn once in 60+ runs and the chest didn't even drop that !@#$ing rainbow thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]