Diablo® III

[BUG]Achievement Pink'd is not working.

It is an achievement in the Challenge tab which asks players to kill some bosses with all equipments dyed with lovely dye. So I did what the achievement ask me to do, and I am pretty sure that all 6 of my items are dyed with lovely dye. And the problem is that I did not see a check which indicated finishing the goal after I kill Skeleton King and Butcher in Hell Level Public game.
Or there may be another possibility that I have to be the one who last hit the boss.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Anyone here..
Reply Quote
Haven't tried this one yet, pink is so not my color.
Reply Quote
Also, make sure the items were actually dyed, there are some out there that can't be. I know my monk's Spirit Stone(Head slot) can't be.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I can confirm two things....

Yes it's not working.

No you don't have to get the killing blow....I have done this.
Reply Quote
having the same problem. was only able to get the butcher and the skeleton king
Reply Quote
Stumbled onto the answer.

I have the Pink'd achievement done. Tried helping my girlfriend get it, but the 2 bosses we tried (butcher and spider queen) didn't register. I had her run them herself and she got credit.

So it's just not giving credit if you have someone in the party who has that boss done.

Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
I also can't get credit for any bosses other than Butcher and Diablo. I was in a group, but they didn't have the achievement. Perhaps it's being in a group at all?
Reply Quote
Wanted to chime in here: I'm having the same issue. I'm about to attempt those bosses solo, because I've been killing them in a group and yes, I sure as hell have all my slots dyed with lovely dye.

I think Tekno may be on to the solution: If someone in a group did it for bosses x, y, and z, you won't get checkmarks for bosses x, y, and z if you kill those bosses with that person. I'll do some quick testing and get back to you.

Edit: Yup, you need to kill the boss solo. So just go back to nightmare or normal or whatever and blow through the bosses. Either that, or you need to do the boss with someone who does not have that boss checked off.
Edited by Kakamage#1344 on 6/10/2012 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
You have to kill the bosses solo even when your group members have already beaten the boss and are not going for the achievement?
Reply Quote
06/10/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Nalbuphine
You have to kill the bosses solo even when your group members have already beaten the boss and are not going for the achievement?

From what I discovered a few hours earlier, yes. It's annoying, but at least it's somewhat fast if you do it on nightmare or normal.
Reply Quote
It is not working for me. I didn't notice before I had only Diablo left to kill -_-.. And yes I've played solo. Though I've killed those bosses with a friend earlier.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
this jus started happeening to me today. killed seigebreaker and cydaea in lovely dye color and they didnt get checked off. it was fine untill today
Reply Quote
I was able to get the Butcher and Spider Queen, but neither of the bosses from Act II registered. I was in a group, so maybe that did glitch it, I don't know. Shouldn't have to be alone for that!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Solo'd Cy and Azmodan this morning because I did not get the pink'd achievement checks for either of them yesterday in a group. Still not getting achievement checks on solo runs with all items double-checked for proper dye.
Reply Quote
Just killed skele king, didn't check off for me either. All items are dyed.
Reply Quote
06/21/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Tiff
Just killed skele king, didn't check off for me either. All items are dyed.

Achievements in general are screwed up right now. Try logging out and back in and see if it shows up then.
Reply Quote

Achievements in general are screwed up right now. Try logging out and back in and see if it shows up then.

Logged out then in, still didn't show. Went to give ol' Diablo a try, and he didn't show up either.
Reply Quote
I had 5 of them done, killed siegebreaker again for another achievement, and it reset, now it shows none of them done.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]