Diablo® III

Achievement Guide - A Rare Phenomenon

(Locked)

Can someone clarify where rare Armaddons spawn ?

Edit: scratch that, finally found them in the Sacellum of Virtue (gardens lvl2)

Any other can confirm that ?
Yep. They are there. Took me 2 tries to find them in.
Does Sand Dweller spawn in other locations besides Desolate Sands?
Thanks XerX

I got rare Armaddons on my second tries as well, and got a leg helm as well lol (blindfaith)
Found Rare Dust Imp just now.

He's in The Ruins Level 2, Hell MP10.
Community Manager
Thank you for putting all of this together! It’s a great resource for anyone working towards this achievement.
are bumping necro posts allowed?
11/30/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Grimiku
Thank you for putting all of this together! It’s a great resource for anyone working towards this achievement.

It would be even greater if Blizzard fixed the various bugs that prevent players from completing any of those 4 achievements.
11/30/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Rowechelon

It would be even greater if Blizzard fixed the various bugs that prevent players from completing any of those 4 achievements.

Yes, since 3 weeks maybe I decided to do something different and look for completing some achievements. It was great because I discovered new stuff I haven,t seen but I got frustrated a few times finding out after a few attemtps that a few are broken and cannot be completed.

Was expecting 1.06 to fix all of this but I was wrong.
/node to all the ppl telling blizzard to fix this one of the longest running bugs in the game (active since opening day)
- Diablo III (Hardcore)
View profile
Has anybody been able to actually complete any of these monster-based achievements yet? Are they all spawning in game now?

Galx
My Update List

Rare Pack
1 Sand Dweller (N/A)
- Hardcore Only
1 Savage Rockworm (N/A)
2 Rockworm (N/A)

Champion Pack
1 Plague Swarm (N/A)
2 Subjugator (Killed but not count)
3 Fallen Cur (Used to spawn at Act 2 Ancient Path, now it's a myth...)
- Hardcore Only
1 Savage Rockworm (N/A)

Patch 1.0.6

Kindly let me know if there is any can be found but still in the list above. Thanks.
Edited by Mars#1836 on 12/2/2012 7:13 AM PST
Bookmarked
R.E.S.P.E.C.T

for the efforts.
Some Elites CANNOT be triggered...

i mean... i killed a yellow/rare "Sand Dweller" 5 !!! times

and the checkbox for him is still empty...

i have him as a champion/blue counted actually... but the yellow one is bugged.
Some Elites CANNOT be triggered...

i mean... i killed a yellow/rare "Sand Dweller" 5 !!! times

and the checkbox for him is still empty...

i have him as a champion/blue counted actually... but the yellow one is bugged.

I have this problem as well. THey need to fix this.
stupid dweller i even tried with a fresh char that is just lvl 25 atm and it didnt work too... that char killed the dweller and still no achie count..

12/03/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Why
I have this problem as well. THey need to fix this.

probally not aware of it oh well
Edited by Gorbak#2565 on 12/3/2012 4:10 PM PST
The rare one that spawns in Desolate Sands is not the Sand Dweller, it's the Ancient Walker.
Rare Sand Dweller never spawned.
Glorius!
Great post. Been playing since day one and these are the ONLY achievements I don't have besides the 100 million gold pick up. Most have been bugged on and off. I do not understand what the hell is so hard about fixing the bugged ones. I don't believe they are aware. For example, 1.0.6, I have killed the Dust Imps a few times in Ruins Level 2, still not checked. WTF?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]