Diablo® III

Achievement Guide - A Rare Phenomenon

(Locked)

08/19/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Domnorix
Some of them are still bugged. Some don't spawn while others don't get checked off when they die. Blizzard might get around to fixing it in a year or two.

I'd be happy if they could debug "Battlefield Reports" this time around =/
Finally, after many time, i did a completed list of bugged monster:

List updated: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149623242?page=8#143
Edited by vegetamaker#2203 on 8/27/2012 9:06 AM PDT
Also, there are two bugged unique elites.
Gart the Mad
Saha the Slasher

Hope it will be fixed in new patch. 1.04? 1.05? 1.10?
Okay... so...

Are any of the bugged mobs (from vegetamaker's list) spawning since 1.0.4? I have gone into the Tunnels of the Rockworm a handful of times since the patch, and still haven't seen any rare/champion rockworms (savage or normal)... just checking...
+1 thanks for the hard work! I've got it bookmarked!
put it on Gamefaqs
Anyone know how to spawn a rare dust imp pack? As far as I know they only spawn from the arcane constructs (the small spinning things in the archives). Will a rare pack eventually spawn from it?
I have a question - what difficulty is best to choose? I am having doubts about the Savage fiends. Played through at least 20 times in the Cursed Hold, different characters, different difficulties and never seen yellow Savage fiends.

Edit: found it on first try on inferno, before that I was on normal.
Edited by XerX#2741 on 8/24/2012 5:23 PM PDT
I have a question - what difficulty is best to choose? I am having doubts about the Savage fiends. Played through at least 20 times in the Cursed Hold, different characters, different difficulties and never seen yellow Savage fiends.

Edit: found it on first try on inferno, before that I was on normal.

If you are doing the hardcore one, then normal.
If you are doing the softcore one, then inferno.
If you are doing the softcore one but dont want waste more time than needed, then normal.

Btw, I guess all bugged ones are still bugged. Look like Blizzard only fixed the Unique ones.
Awesome post :-)
thank you

i will save in txt and go for it another day
I'm having problems with the Fallen Cur. Nothing spawns at the Ancient Path (had like 30 runs on inferno softcore). In the Storm halls there are not even ordinary curs. Does that leave only the Dahlgur oasis? At least it has some ordinary Fallen curs.
08/24/2012 07:14 PMPosted by XerX
I'm having problems with the Fallen Cur. Nothing spawns at the Ancient Path (had like 30 runs on inferno softcore). In the Storm halls there are not even ordinary curs. Does that leave only the Dahlgur oasis? At least it has some ordinary Fallen curs.

Fallen Cur spawn like Champion or Rare in "Ancient Path" only.

I did a guide with my experience and the help of everybody in this thread here:

http://d3db.com/achievement/i/trophy-hunting
http://d3db.com/achievement/i/we-are-the-champions
Has anyone gotten rare skeletal marauder since patch 1.04? If so is it better to do keep depths or battlefield stores?
has anyone seen any champions or rares @ ancient path since 1.04. There is nothing anymore.
so no chance to get fallen cur rares and champs anymore?

in some way it feels like everything is getting worse xD
They only fixed the unique ones.
I have huge doubts that they removed monsters spawning at the ramp of Ancient path for anti fast-leveling. I did maybe 30-40 runs after 1.0.4 and absolutely nothing spawns on the ramp (no mobs of any kind). Had some spawns at the checkpoint at the top of the ramps but that's Desolate sands. If somebody tried running Ancient path after 1.0.4 please confirm if they removed the Fallen Curs.
Edited by XerX#2741 on 8/25/2012 6:48 AM PDT
08/25/2012 06:41 AMPosted by XerX
I have huge doubts that they removed monsters spawning at the ramp of Ancient path for anti fast-leveling. I did maybe 30-40 runs after 1.0.4 and absolutely nothing spawns on the ramp (no mobs of any kind). Had some spawns at the checkpoint at the top of the ramps but that's Desolate sands. If somebody tried running Ancient path after 1.0.4 please confirm if they removed the Fallen Curs.

as I said, I havent found any monster there.
Oh, sry, missed your previous post somehow. So they added another monster to the bugged list :D That's interesting.

Also what about Fallen Hellhound. You (author) have written Skycrown Battlements but the guys there are Fallen Mongrels.
Edited by XerX#2741 on 8/25/2012 8:28 AM PDT
Look like it, other bugged one for the list.

Oh, sry, missed your previous post somehow. So they added another monster to the bugged list :D That's interesting.

Also what about Fallen Hellhound. You (author) have written Skycrown Battlements but the guys there are Fallen Mongrels.

Just i found Fallen Hellhond in Tower of the Damned Level 1. Maybe they can spawn like rare and Champion there.
Edited by vegetamaker#2203 on 8/31/2012 7:42 PM PDT
Yeah, it looks like when they removed the treasure goblin spawn from the Ancient Path that they just removed ALL spawns. *facepalm*
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]