Diablo® III

Auction house bug

I sold my items today.... I was able to send my money to my stash last night but tonight I clicked send to my stash.... It wasn't work it stuck there, but i able to send my items which did not sold to my stash.... can you fix this??
Reply Quote
addition.... I lost 127,500 gold after i relog-in.... i just lost and did not get anything....
Reply Quote
ive just purchased 3 different items and it comes up in completed as purchased, however i cant send it to my stash and my gold is gone
Reply Quote
ipooood

I have the same problem, its been over an hour since i bought the item now.

Item ID#: 95552794
Reply Quote
I got bug too, please help me
and other items in "complete" gone
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I purchased a few things too, but they aren't even showing up on my log. Just missing the gold....
Reply Quote
today i bought 2 item but it's not send to my completed item. i lost my gold 130,000 PLz help
Reply Quote
hopefully just lag.. order id#96268057 please fix if possible thanks
Reply Quote
I've sold 5 items and have not received gold for any of them...
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Use the auction house with caution and I would avoid using the real money auction house entirely when it opens. After much correspondece with Blizzard support I finally got what I was looking for, this is from their terms of use section 15 #ii "BLIZZARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (Under ii: (ii) THAT ANY AUCTION HOUSE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;)" Basically if the auction house errors out, times out, or has a bug/glitch, blizzard will not be held responsible for ANY re-imbursements. Saying that about gold or items in a game is one thing, but saying that about real money transactions is something entirely different. Just imagine if Paypal had such a disclaimer, they would loose all their customers overnight.For more information about this see my bug report post at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271781623
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]