Diablo® III

Auction house, item sold,not receiving gold

I had sold a rare ring for 340k gold in AH today, then i click on "sent to stash" ,but i didt receive that 340k and there were no completed items under "completed" anymore. So i lost the ring and didt get the gold. The name of the item is The Feud and the order id is 91891074. Thank you for your time
Reply Quote
I think something went really really wrong on AH today. I sold 7-10 items today and all complete ones in my complete log but got no gold for anyhting (only 1 complete send gold to stash tab and that one doesnt work so the tab is still there) Dont know how much gold I'm loosing but hopefully someone does soemthing soon. I posted when happened 2 of my items but now the item count is 7+ and growing........ I do not want to start my own thread regarding this but blizzard support please help us all. By the way all my items are gone and no gold..........
Reply Quote
Nevermind they are mixed in with hundreds of other dates randomly.
Edited by Reaper#1912 on 5/26/2012 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Do u think we have a chance to get our gold and itmes back ??
Reply Quote
got the same thing, items sold, got notification, got record on the list of completed trade, but it just didn't show the "send to stash" thing. later on i sold another item, but it works well, so, the previous 2 trades are like ghosted....what the fffff......fun?
Reply Quote
Lol dude this is blizzard, ofc u wont b getting your stuff back.... or gold
Reply Quote
I bought a receipe for 1.4 Million and for 1 Million. All I got under "completed" was 1 Gold. When I clicked on send to stash nothing would happen ... well thats just countless of hours of farming down the drain. Thank you for a pleasant playing experience Blizzard ...
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Use the auction house with caution and I would avoid using the real money auction house entirely when it opens. After much correspondece with Blizzard support I finally got what I was looking for, this is from their terms of use section 15 #ii "BLIZZARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (Under ii: (ii) THAT ANY AUCTION HOUSE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;)" Basically if the auction house errors out, times out, or has a bug/glitch, blizzard will not be held responsible for ANY re-imbursements. Saying that about gold or items in a game is one thing, but saying that about real money transactions is something entirely different. Just imagine if Paypal had such a disclaimer, they would loose all their customers overnight.For more information about this see my bug report post at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271781623
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]